~•Chapter 26•~ The Responsible Thing

(With Chasity-Rose And Prodigy)

Prodigy: So, What Happened?

Chasity-Rose: I Threw-Up Putting The Baby In The Car, Then My Mom Took Me Back Inside To Get A Check Up And Now Here I Am.

Prodigy: So What Are You Gonna Do?

Chasity-Rose: What Do You Mean?

Prodigy: What Are You Going To Do With The Baby?

Chasity-Rose: What Do You Think Imma Do With It Craig, I'm Keeping It. It's My Child, It's My Responsibility.

Prodigy: Ok, So Imma Be A Dad Now.

Chasity-Rose: Yeah. Are You Ok?

Prodigy: Yeah, I Guess. I Wish I Would Have Planned And Thought This Out Better.

Chasity-Rose: Yeah, But We Can Handle This Ok, We Are Going To Be Perfect Parents.

Prodigy: *smiles* I Sure Hope So, Because I Really Don't Want To Regret Anything.

Chasity-Rose: Me Niether. I'm Glad This Happened. I'm Glad I'm With You, And I'm Glad I'm Having You Child.

Prodigy: Me To, Becuase If It Comes Out Looking Like You, All The Taken People Are Gonna Be Mad.

Chasity-Rose:*kisses prod* I Love You.

Prodigy-*kisses back* I Love You To.

______________________________________________________________________

(Back And Occean And Chresanto's House)

Occean:*holding Julian* My Sweet Baby Boy. He Looks Just Like You. They Both Do.

Chresanto: I Know. I'm A Lucky Man.

Occean: I Love My Boys.

Chresanto: I'm Part Of That Boys Right.

Occean: Yes.

Chresanto:*kisses occean* We Made Beautiful Babies. I Love You.

Occean:*kisses back* I Know, They Are My Miracles. And I Love You To. There Is No One Else I Would Rather Have My Babies With Than You.

Chresanto: I Know. I'm Irresistible.

Occean: Ha Ha You Funny.

Julian And Elijah Smile

Chresanto: Ha So Y'all Found That Funny To.

Occean: My Babies, My Babies.

Julian And Elijah Start To Fall Asleep.

Chresanto: Ok You Two, Let Daddy Take You To Bed.

Occean: Thanks Babe, I'm Tired Myself.

Chresanto: No Problem Baby, Anything For You.

__________________________________________________________________________

(With Chasity-Rose And Prodigy At His House)

Chasity-Rose: So I'm Only 2 Months.

Prodigy: So That Means You Got Pregnant When I Came And Got You When I Got Off The Tour.

Chasity-Rose: Yep, But That Night Boy, Was.........Amazing.

Prodigy: It Was Quite A Night*kisses chasity*

Chasity-Rose:*kisses back* So I Gotta Go Back In 2 Weeks For An Appointmenty And To Find Out The Sex. I Need An Adult To Come, So You Gonna Come?

Prodigy: Was Going To Come Even If You Didn't Want Me To.

Chasity-Rose: Aw Babe Your So Cute. Well I'm Tired, Imma Take A Little Nap.

Prodigy:*pulls chaisty so that she was laying on his chest* Night Baby.

Chasity-Rose: Night.

__________________________________________________________________

(Back With Chresanto And Occean)

Chresanto: So They Babies Are Asleep.

Occean: Thank You Baby, Now Come Snuggle With Me.

Chresanto Walks Over And Let's Occean Hug Hims And Lay On Him. She Eventually Falls Asleep.

Chresanto: I Love You Occean.

Occean:.....................*sleeping*

Chresanto:*smiles and watches t.v.*

_____________________________Author's Notes________________________

SORRY IT WAS SHORT, I'LL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER I PROMISE!!!! Wow, Chaisty And Prod Are Cool With This Shit. Chresanto And Occean Are So Cute!!!!!!!!!! I Can't Wait Til Julian And Elijah Get Older!!!!!!!! What Do You Think Could Happen Next????

COMMENT VOTE I LOVE MY READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!