Chapter 48: Let Me Handle It

Chasity Drove Over To Roc And Occean's House. She Has Her Own Key So She Let Herself In. Occean Was Standing Up With Elijah And He Was Holing Her Hand Walking.

Occean: Hey Chas.

Chasity-Rose: Hi Mom*voice a little shakey*

Occean: What's Wrong Chasity?

Chasity-Rose: Nothing.

Occean: Chasity, I Have Known You Long Enough To Know When Something Is Wrong With You. So What Is It.

Chasity-Rose: Mom I'm Lost.

Occean: What Do You Mean Your Lost?

Chasity-Rose: You See, I Broke Up With Prod And-

Occean: You What?

Chasity-Rose: Mommy Can I Please Explain?

Occean: Yes, Go Ahead.

Chasity-Rose: So On The Trip, I Talked To Rayan, I Have Loved Him For A Long Time. He Told Me He Loved Me And That He Wanted To Be With Me. I Didn't Really See Me And Craig Goin Anywhere. Our Relationship Is Getting Boring. When We Got To The House, I Broke Up With Him. Then I Went Over To Ray's House. A Girl Opene The Door And Started Call Me A Hoe And Asked Me If I Was There To Get My Child Support. I Beat Her Ass. Ray Pulled Me Off Her An Brought Me To His Room. He Decided That Was The Time To Confess Things To Me. Like How He Got To Baby Mama's, And He Had ToPay Child Support, And How That Female I Beat Was One Of The Baby Mama's. I Can't Believe This Mommy. How Could He Be So Stupid. I Don't Want Kenneth Round Those People. I Think Imma Try For Full Custody.

Occean: Chasity Please Think About This.

Chasity-Rose: I Have Thought. Now I'm Serious About My Decisions.

Occean: Chasity, Without Him, You Wouldn't Even Have Kenneth. Your Not Be Reasonable.

Chasity-Rose: I Can Make My Own Decisions Ok Mom. I Don't Want My Son Thinking Cheating And Lying Is Ok. Now Imma Do What I Think Is Right. He Would Still Be Able To See Him, Just Limitedly.

Occean: Don't Do This To Kenneth.

Chasity-Rose: Do What?

Occean: Don't Make Him Grow Up Without A Father. You Did 4 Years, You Should Want Better For Him.

Chasity-Rose: I Do But-

Occean: Chasity, Your Just Angry. Just Calm Down Ok. Ill Take Kenneth Upstairs And You Go Sleep In The Guest Bedroom.

Chasity-Rose: Ok Momm*gets up an goes into the guest bedroom and falls asleep*

Roc: Hey Babe.

Occean: Hi.

Roc: Why Is Kenneth Here?

Occean: Long Stories Short, Chasity Is Downstairs Sleeping, They Might Be Here For Awhile.

Roc: Ok, But Wh-

Occean: No Questions, Just Watch The Game.

Roc: Yeah, Whatever Mother.

Occean: Whatever Niqqa.

Roc: You Still Love Me.

Occean: Whatever.*puts Kenneth in the twins room*

Elijah: Mawmy.

Occean: Yes Baby?

Elijah: *points to Occean's room*

Occean: Wanna Come Into Mommy And Daddy's Room?

Elijah:*puts his arms up to signal he want to be picked up*