Chapter 42: Thought

Occean: Morning.

Roc: Morning Baby.

Occean: Ugh, I Feel Awful.

Roc: What's Wrong? Cold Feet?

Occean: Now, I'm Ready To Get Married, It's Just...... I Think I'm Pregnant.

Roc: Yes..... I Mean Are You Sure?

Occean: I Don't Know. Go By Me A Pregnancy Test To Be Sure.

Roc: Alright.

Roc Walks Downstairs Only To Find Chasity And Ray Sitting And Talking On The Couch.

Roc: Hi.

Chasity-Rose: Hi Daddy.

RayRay: Yo!

Roc: Imma Go To The Store, I Need To Get A Pregnancy Test.

Chasity-Rose: Oh Not Again.

Roc: Well See.*leaves*

Chasity-Rose: So Ray, What Are We Going To Do Now. Everytime We See Each other, We Engage In Sexual Activities. I Can't Get Pregnant By You Again Or Prod Will Leave Me For Sure. I Think We Should Only See Each other When It Involves Kenneth Or For Things Like This.

RayRay: Yeah, But Chasity You Obviously Have Feelings For Me Or We Wouldn't Be Having This Conversation. Why You Won't Just Be With Me?

Chasity-Rose: I Do Have Feelings For You Ray, It's Just I'm In Love With Prod. He Has Been There For Me And Kenneth, And He Has Done Things For Me That No One Else Can Take Away. I Love Him Ray, Please Understand That.

RayRay: Yeah Ok Chas, And Maybe When Prod Isn't There For You, You'll Realize You Made The Wrong Decision. He Was Almost Killed Chasity. Taken Away From You. But When You Need Me The Most, I'm Sorry I Love You And My Son, But I Won't Be There.

Chasity-Rose: Ray Please.

RayRay: I'm Done Chasing After You Chasity, I'll Take Care Of Kenneth But That's All I'm Doing For You. I'm Done Playing Sloppy Seconds To A Guy That Doesn't Even Deserve You Or Your Love.

Chasity-Rose: Now Your Just Speaking Out Of Anger.

RayRay: Whatever, I'm Going To Go Chiil With My Son. I Hope You Have A Great Life.*goes to his room*

Chasity-Rose Is Left There Dumbfounded Then Starts To Cry.

Occean:*walks downstairs and see's Chasity crying* Chas, Are You Ok?

Chasity-Rose: Yeah, I'm Just Perfect.

Occean: What Happened?

Chasity-Rose: Nothing, Just Having Some Problems With My Baby Daddy.

Occean: Oh, I Hope You Get That Straightened Out.

Chasity-Rose: Yeah, Me To. I'm Going To Take A Nap.

Occean: Ok, I'm Not Getting Married Til 9 Anways Its Only 2 In The Mother Lovin Morning.

Chasity-Rose: Dad Taking You To The Salon And Stuff?

Occean: Yeah, He Has Everything Planned.

Chasity-Rose: Even The Baby?

Occean: I Think So. Why He Wants More Kids I Don't Know But, I Guess He Just Thinks That I Am A Baby Factory Or Something.

Chasity-Rose: Y'all Crazy But Alright Imma Go Upstairs.

Occean: Alright Baby Girl Get Some Rest.

Chasity-Rose: Alright*goes into her room*

Occean: Oh Gosh, This Is To Much For Me To Take. Am I Pregnant? Is Chasity Happy? Am I Doing Eveything Right? Should I Get Married Today? I've Never Been So Unsure About Something In My Entire Life.