~•Chapter 2•~ The Birthday

Chresanto Was Finished Touring And Decided To Visit Atlanta, Georgia Where His Sister Lived. It Just So Happened That Occean Lived In Atlanta Also.

Chresanto: Hey Sis

Keri: What's Up Roc?

Chresanto: Nuin What's New With You?

Keri: Well Im Expexting And Im Getting Ready To Move In To Cameron's (Keri's Husband) House.

Chresanto: Oh Well Congratulations. Alright Well I Have To Go So Bye *Rub's Keri's Belly* And Bye To You Niece Or Nephew.

_•Back At Occean's House_•

Chasity-Rose: Mommy Mommy Mommy Wake Up!!!

Occean: Girl This House Better Be On Fire The Way You Screaming. What Is It Chasity?

Chasity-Rose: *Makes A Mad Pout Face* It's......My......Birthday......Mommy!!!!!!

Occean: I Already Knew That Chasity. *Laughs*

Chasity-Rose: Here's A List Of All The People I Want At My Party That I Haven't Invited Yet.

It Was A Short List But One Person Made Me Feel Sick To My Stomach. The Fifth Name Down That Had Little Heart's Around The Name Was Daddy. I Wanted To Cry For The Both Of Us. I Never Wanted Chasity To Grow Up Without A Dad Because I Grew Up Without A Dad For A Little While. I Loved Chresanto To Death And I Really Didn't Want To Hurt Him Like I Did But I Just Panicked.

Occean: Ok Chasity, I'll Try My Best To Make Most Of These People To Come.

Chasity-Rose: Thank You Mommy, I Love You So Much.

Occean: I Love You More Baby, Now Go Start Getting Ready.

Chasity-Rose: Ok