~•Chapter 7•~ Next Morning

Occean's P.O.V

Me And Chresanto Have Been Going Back Out For 2 Days, But It Feels Like Forever. It Feels Like We Are 14 Years Old Again And A New Couple. It Feels Like I Never Left. Chresanto Is My Everything.

I Wake Up To Soft Breathing On The Back Of My Neck And Arms Wrapped Around Me. I Look Up And See Chresanto Sleeping. I Could Do Nothing But Smile As My Shifting Caused Him To Open His Eyes Slowly And Look At Me.

_•End Of P.O.V•_

Chresanto: Morning

Occean: Morning.

Chresanto: How About You Go Wake Up Chasity Get Both Of Y'all Showered And Dressed And We Go Out For Breakfast?

Occean: That Sounds Good Baby. * Goes In To Chasity's Room To Find Her Already Awake Watching Spongebob*. Chasity Baby Get In The Shower, We Are Going To Breakfast With Daddy.

Chasity-Rose: Ok Mommy, But Can I Go Say Hi To Daddy First?

Occean: Yes Baby Girl Go Ahead.

Chasity Runs In To Occean's Room, Says Hi To Chresanto, And Runs Back Into Her Room To Take A Shower.

After Occean And Chresanto Take A Shower And Get Dressed They All Hop In Occean's Range Rover And Drive To IHop. When They Return, Chresanto Helps Chasity With Her Homework While Occean Is At The Studio.

Chasity-Rose: So Daddy Since Im Done With My Homework, Can I Ask You A Question?

Chresanto: Yes Baby Girl, Anything?

Chasity-Rose: How Did You And Mommy Meet? Or Like How Did A Star End Up With My Mommy?

Chresanto: Aw Ok, Lets Go To Mommy And Daddy's Room And I'll Tell You The Story.

Chasity Runs Up The Stairs So Fast And Jumps On The Bed. Chresanto Walks Up The Stairs And Sits Next To Chasity On The Bed And Begins To Tell Her The Story.

Chresanto So It Was At The Concert In New York. It Was Sold Out And Packed. We Did The Meet And Greet And In Walks A Girl With Long Brown And Blond Curly Hair, A Cute Dress Code, And A Thick Figure. She Comes To Me First And Says "Hi My Name Is Occean". I Didn't Say Anything Back Because I Was Lost In Her Eyes. Then RayRay Slapped My Arm And Woke Me Up Out Of My Trance. I Say Hi My Name Is Roc And I Invite Her Backstage After The Concert. After The Concert We Chilled For Like 3 Hours Till I Finally Asked Her For Her Number.

Chasity-Rose: Aw Daddy How Romantic *Giggles*

Chresanto: Yup And 5 Months Later I Guess You Were Conceived.

Chasity-Rose: What Does Conceived Mean Daddy?

Chresanto: Conceived Means That Mommy Was Pregnant With You.

Chasity-Rose: Ohhh Ok. I Love You Daddy.

Chresanto: I Love You 2 Baby Girl. * Smiles And Kisses Chasity On Her Forehead*