~•Chapter 3•~ The Facebook Page

Chresanto Is Scrolling Through Facebook And Feels Like Looking At The People He Should Follow. He See's A Familiar Name And Girls Face And Clicks On Her Profile.

Chresanto: Hum Occean I've Seen You Before And Girl You Cute. Imma Follow Dis Girl.

Occean: Hum New Friend Request *Almost Pee's Her Pants* OMG......CHRESANTO!!!!!

Occean Accept's The Request Just Because Its Another Follower And Doesn't Think Anything Else Of It Until Roc Inbox's Her

_•Chresanto And Occean Conversation•_

Chresanto: Hey Baby

Occean: Baby???

Chresanto: Im Sorry Hi Occean Let Me Introduce Myself I'm Chresanto August And I Think Your Cute. Your Face Seem's So Familiar But I Don't Think Its Anything.

Occean:* With A Confused Look* Yeah We Have Met Before In The Past* She Says Because She Doesn't Want To Keep The Heavy Lie Anymore.... She Is Actually Very Happy That He Contacted Her* We Actually Know Eachother Very Well.

Chresanto: Oh Well You Got To Help Me Out Here Or Jog My Memory.

Occean: We Dated Like 8 Years Ago. I Left Without Saying Anything To You. Does That Ring A Bell?

Chresanto:(OMG OCCEAN!!!).......................

Occean: Chresanto You Still There?

Chresanto: Yeah Im Still Here.

Occean: I Guess You Remember Me?

Chresanto: Yeah, Occean Do You Know How Many Questions Ran Through My Head Of Why You Left. Was It Me? What Did I Do? Why Didn't She Tell Me She Was Leaving? What Happened To You Occean?

Occean: I Don't Think You Could Handle The Truth Chresanto.

Chresanto: Try Me.

Occean: Ok Here It Goes............. Chresanto I Left Because.......... I Was Pregnant And Didn't Want To Tell You Because Your Career Was Just Taking Off And I Knew You Didn't Want A Baby Holding You Down.

Chresanto:.........................

Occean: I Told You That You Couldn't Handle It.

Chresanto: Why Didn't You Just Tell Me Occean?

Occean: I.....I....... Im Sorry Chresanto. I Didn't Want To Hurt You.

Chresanto: I Want To See My Child. Where Do You Live Now?

Occean: Atlanta

Chresanto: Im Here Now

Occean: I'll Text You My Address. You Can Come Today Its Your Daughters Birthday.

Chresanto: I Have A Daughter?

Occean: Yeah, Her Name Is Chasity-Rose. She's Turning 6.

Chresanto: I Can't Believe I Missed 6 Years Of My Daughters Life. But Yeah I'll Definitely Be Over There.

Occean: Good She Is Looking Forward To Meeting Roc Royal Boy Is She Going To Flip When She Finds Out Your Her Father.

Chresanto: Yeah I Glad You Still Have Her And Didn't Like Abort Her, Or Give Her Up For Adoption. Thank You For That.

Occean: I Wouldn't Have Given Her Up For The World, Your Welcome.

_•End Of Convo•