Chapter 30: Critical

They All Took Occean's Car And Drove As Fast As They Could With Babies In The Car To The Hospital. They Walk In And Into The Hospital And To The Receptionist's Desk.

Occean: Hi, Um I'm With Chresanto August.

Receptionist: Um Ok, Give Me A Second. *looks for him* Yes, He Is In Critical Condition Right Now. You Can Feel Free To Wait In The Waiting Room For Word From The Doctor On His Condition.

Occean:*tears roll down her cheeks* Um *sounding shaky* Thank You.

They Walk Over To The Waiting Room. They Were Waiting There For 3 Hours. 

Doctor: Hi, Are You The Family With Chresanto August?

Occean: Yes, How Is He?

Doctor: Not Very Good. The Impact Of The Crash Caused Him To Be Uncautious. His Ca Flipped Over About 5 Times. He Has 2 Broken Ribs And A Leg.

Occean: OMG, No.

Doctor: He Is Still Uncautious, But You May Go In And See Him.

Occean: Um, Can You Guys Watch Them?

Prodigy & Chasity-Rose: Yes, Ofcourse, Take Your Time.

Occean: Thank You*get's up and starts heading towards Roc's room*

She Looks Into The Window Showing Inside Of His Room. She Can't Do Nothing But Cry Seeing Him Like That. She Walks In And Pulls Up A Chair Beside His Bed.

Occean: What Did You Do To Yourself Chres? 

Roc:.....................

Occean: What Caused You To Do This, I Get You Were Angry But This Is Just Totally Ridiculous. I'm Gonna Need You To Wake Up Soon, I Can't Take Seeing You Like This. 

Roc:......................

Occean:*kisses Roc's on his head* I Love You Ok, Just Please Baby, Wake Up*starts crying*

Roc:.....................

Occean:*put's the chair back and start's to leave* I Love You Roc Ok.

Roc:.....................

Occean:*goes back into the waiting room and tell Prod and Chasity That She's Leaving and to come on*

They Leave The Hospital And Occean Drops Prod And Chasity Back At Their House.

Chasity-Rose: Are You Going To Be Ok?

Occean: Yeah, I'll Be Fine, Have A Nice Night Love You.

Chasity-Rose: Love You To Mom, Bye.

Occean Leaves And Goes Back To Her House.

Occean: Ok You Guys, Let's Get You To To Bed.

Occean Takes The Boys Into Their Room And Put's Them In Their Cribs. She Then Kisses Them Both On The Head, Tells Them That She Loves Them And Leaves.

Occean Then Goes Into Her Room, And Then Starts To Cry Knowing That Roc Won't Be Sleeping Next To Her Tonight. She Cries Herself To Sleep.

The Next Morning She Was Depressed, She Dropped The Babies At Chasity's Then Went Back To The Hospital.

Doctor: Hi, Again.

Occean: How Is He?

Doctor: He's Awake Now, So That's Really Good, He Is Making Progress, He Can Move. He Will Be Able To Go Home Tomorrow, But He Is Going To Be In Al Lot Of Pain And He Is Going To Need Special Attention.

Occean: Ok, Thank God. Am I Allowed To See Him?

Doctor: Yes, Ofcourse.

Occean Walks To Roc's Room And Looks At Him Threw The Window, She Saw Him Sitting Up And Doing Something On His Phone.

Occean:*walks in* Hi.

Roc:*looks at her and smiles* Hi.

Occean: So, How Did This Happen?

Roc: I Was So Mad Occean, We Were Finally In A Good Place, Then She Comes In And Ruins It. I Got Into The Car And Started Speeding, I Reached 120mph And Lost Control, The Car Flipped Over, And The Next Thing I Know, I'm Waking Up In A Hospital.

Occean: How Could You Put Yourself At Risk Like That Chresanto. You Have A Family That Loves You, And Needs You To Be Alive. Please, Don't Ever Do Something Like This Again.

Roc: I Know Occean, And I'm Sorry Ok. I Promise I Won't Do This Again, When Can I Come Home, I Miss My Boys?

Occean: The Doctor Said Tomorrow.

Roc: Ok, And Baby, I'm Sorry Again For Doing This To You.

Occean: We Don't Need To Talk About This Ok, Just Get Some Rest And Let ,Me Know When To Come Get You.

Roc: Ok Ma, I Love You.

Occean: I Love You To Chresanto.*leaves and goes to pick up the twins*

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Chasity-Rose: Hey, Guys Mommy's Here, Come On In.

Occean: Hey Babies.

Chasity-Rose: How's Daddy?

Occean: Good, He's Awake And Told Me What Happened. He Comes Home Tomorrow If You Wanted To Come Over. 

Chasity-Rose: Yeah, Sure.

Occean: Ok Guys Say Bye To Your Sister.

Occean: Bye Guys*kisses the twins*

Occean: Bye Chas.

Chasity-Rose: Bye Mom.

Occean Leaves And Takes The Boys Home And Takes Them Into Her Room.

Occean: Guess What Guys.... Daddy Comes Home Tomorrow.

Julian & Elijah:*smile*

Occean: Let Me Feed You And Get You Washed And Ready For Bed. *feeds, washes them, and put's them to bed*

Occean Then Goes To Her Bed And Goes To Sleep.

The Next Morning She Takes The Twins And Goes To The Hospital To Pick Up Roc.

Roc: Hey.

Occean: Hi.

Roc: Your Outside?

Occean: Yeah.

Roc: Ok, I'm Coming.

10 Minutes Later Occean See's Roc Coming Towards Her And Opening Her Car Door.

Roc: Hey Ma*kisses her then turns around and looks at the twins* Hey Boys!!

Occean: Hey, Alright, Let's Get You Home.

They Get To Their House.

Roc: Now Baby, I'm Still A Little Sore Ok.

Occean: I Know.

Roc: Ok, But Don't Worry, I Won't Bother You.

Occean: Ok. *takes the babies out of the car* Let's Go You Two.

Roc: Look At My Sons.

Occean: Yeah, They Sure Are A Hand Full*setting them down on the bed*

Roc:*turns on the t.v.* Ugh*picks up Julian* Hey Buddy.

Julian:*smiles*

Roc: Yeah, Are You Happy To See Your Daddy Aren't You*craddles Julian*

Occean:*picks up Elijah* Alright Elijah, Let's Get You Fed*

Roc:*get's up slowly and takes Julian to his bed* Alright Lil Man, Time For Bed.

Occean:*looks at him and smiles* Thank You Baby.

Roc: No Problem, I Ain't Gonna Let Anything From Helping You And My Kids.

Occean: Good To Know, Can You Take Elijah To?

Roc: Ofcourse Bae*takes Elijah and Julian to their room and put's them to bed*

Roc: Alright Ma, Goodnight, I Love You.

Occean: Night Baby, I Love You To.

They Fall Asleep In Eachothers Arms.