Chapter 36: What's Next?

So Chasity-Rose Is Finally Getting Out Of The Hospital. She Has A 2 Week Old Son And Noone There For Her. She Doesn't Know Who To Call To Pick Her Up. She Is Outside Now Sitting With Kenneth.

Chasity-Rose: Mommy Really Messed Up Kenny. She Doesn't Know What To Do Now.

Then Up Pulls Up A Car And The person Inside Rolls Down Their Window.

RayRay: Come On Chasity.

Chasity-Rose:*get's up and get's into the car*.

The Beginning Of The Ride Was Silent Until RayRay Finally Spoke.

RayRay: So Why Didn't You Tell Me That Their Was A Possibility That I Was The Father?

Chasity-Rose: I Didn't Think That You Had A Chance To Be. I Ddin't Even Think Of You To Be A Possibility. And To Be Honest What We Did Was A Mistake, And I Was Hoping You Weren't The Father.

RayRay: So What Now Chasity?

Chasity-Rose:*starts crying* I Don't Know, I Have Nobody Now.

RayRay: Alright, Stop Crying.

Chasity-Rose: I Can't Help It, I'm So Stupid And A Unfit Mother And Daughter.

RayRay: No Your Not Chasity, Stop It.

Chasity-Rose: Don't Be Sympathetic Towards Me Ray Ok, I Did This Horrible And Pathetic Thing To Some People That Were The Closest People To Me. My Mom, My Dad, Prod, And You. 

RayRay: So I'm The Father Of Kenneth let's Go Change His Last Name And You Can Move In With Me.

Chasity-Rose: How Am I Going To Get Me And Kenneth's Things From Prod's House, I Can't Face Him Like This.

RayRay: He Doesn't Know I'm The Father Yet So I Can Go And Get Them.

Chasity-Rose: Ok.

They Go To Change Kenneth's Last Name , Then They Go To Prodigy's House.

RayRay Walks In To Prodigy's House.

RayRay: Prod.

Prodigy: You Got Some Dmn Nerve Coming Here.

RayRay: What You Mean?

Prodigy: So I Hear Your The Father.

RayRay: Who The Hell Told You That?

Prodigy: Roc Came Over And Was Looking For You. He Was So Heated. I Asked Him What Was Wrong, He Said That RayRay Was The Answer To My Problem. So My Problem Must Be That My Son Is Actually Yours.

RayRay: Listen Man, She Ain't Cheat On You, The Night We Slept Over Their House Before We Went On Tour, We Hooked Up Ok. It Was Before Y'all Started Going Out.

Prodigy: So She Ain't Cheat On Me?

RayRay: No Man, Do You Really Think That I Would Do That To You?

Prodigy: Na, I Guess Not. When is Chasity And Kenneth Now?

RayRay: In My Car, I Knew She Was Getting Out Of The Hospital Today So I Went To Go Pick Her Up.

Prodigy: Can You Go Get Her?

RayRay: Alright Man Hold On.*walks outside* Chasity Come.

Chasity-Rose: Hell No, I Don't Mothafuckin Think So.

RayRay: Chasity He's Not Mad At You, He Just Wanna Talk To You.

Chasity-Rose:*slowly walks out of the car* He, He Isn't Mad?

RayRay: No, He Was Just Confused On The Situation.

Chasity-Rose:*hands Kenneth to RayRay* Ok Fine.*walks up to Prodigy's room, he heart starts racing every step closer she get's**she opens his bedroom door and see's him sitting on the foot of the bed looking at her*