~•Chapter 15•~ I Can't Believe

Occean: Hell- AW HELL NO. WTF YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE!!!!!

Melanie: Looking For Chresanto Because Trust And Believe Ain't Nobody Was Looking For You.

Occean: BITCH, YOU GOT 2 SECONDS TO LEAVE BEFORE I START A MOTHER FUCKING RIOT!

Melanie: Aw Occean, Let's Be Honest. You Ain't Bout Nothing, So Go Sit Your Ol Pregnant Ass Down.

Occean: Who Is You Talking To You Thirsty Trick?

Melanie: The Bitch That Thinks That Chresanto Loves Her But She Is Sadly Mistaken.

Chresanto And Chasity Pull Up Just As Occean Jumps On Melanie And Starts Punching Her.

Chresanto: Aye Occean Stop.

Chasity-Rose: Mommy Stop It.

Melanie: Get This Bitch OFF ME!

Occean: Imma Show You How Much Of A Bitch That I Can Be.

Occean Punches Melanie's Nose, Breaking It. Chresanto Finally Maneuvers Himself Around So That He Can Get Occean Off Melanie. As He Pulls Her Off Melanie Kicks Occean In The Pelvis And She Starts To Bleed Heavily.

Chresanto: Melanie, To Stupid Bitch.

Chaisty-Rose: Aw Naw She Didn't *Chasity Jumps On Melanie And Hits Her In The Eye*

Melanie: Chres Your Daughter Is About To Catch A Major Beat Down.

Chresanto: Ain't Nobody Told You To Come Back Melanie. I Told You To Leave And Not To Inter fear With Me And Occean's Relationship.

Melanie: Chresanto I Know Your Lying. You Don't Want Her, You Want Me.

Chresanto: NO MELANIE, I DON'T WANT YOU!

Melanie Get's Up And Get's Into Her Acura And Drives Off.

Chresanto Calls For An Ambulance And Holds Occean's Shivering Body Until They Arrive. They Take Occean On A Gurney And Chresanto Picks Up Chasity Who Is Crying And Screaming For Her Mommy And Get's Into His Car.

(At The Hospital)

Chresanto And Chasity-Rose Sit Frantically In The Waiting Room. Finally A Short, Black Women Walks Toward Them With A Very Emotionless Face.

Doctor: Him Minster August.

Chresanto: Yes. How Is She?

Doctor:*looks at Chasity-rose and looks back at Chresanto* Let's Talk Over There.

Chresanto: Ok*follows doctor*

Doctor: I'm Afraid We Have Some Bad New Mister August.

Chresanto: Aw No. What's Happened To Occean?

Doctor: Occean Is Fine And Recovering Nicely, But The Baby On The Hand Mr. August Will Not Be.

Chresanto: So........Doctor. What Are To Trying To Say?

Doctor: Im Sorry Mr.August, But The Blow To The Pelvis Shattered The Bone And It Shifted The Embryo And Caused It To Pop And Bleed Out With All The Blood Which Ended In A Miscarriage. She Is No Longer Pregnant.

Chresanto Falls To His Knees And Starts To Cry Knowing That He Was The Cause Of All Of This.

Doctor: Mr.August, Would You Like To See Her.

Chresanto: Yes, But Can To Have Someone Watch My Daughter Please. I Don't Want Her To Hear This Conversation We Are Probably Going To Have.

Doctor: Sure, I'll Take It Upon Myself To Watch Her.

Chresanto: Thank You.*Chresanto Walks Down The Hallway And Stops By Occean's Room. He Looks Through Her Room Door And See's That She Is Facing The Outside Window. He Opens The Door But She Doesn't Look Over, She Continue's To Look Outside*

Chresanto: Occean

Occean:..................*Softly Crying*

Chresanto: Occean I'm-

Occean:*Still Looking Out The Window* Save It Chresanto. Please Just Don't Say It. Your Mistake Just Killed Our Baby Chresanto.*Turns And Looks At Him With Red Eyes And Streaming Tears* Killed Him Chresanto, He Is Gone. 

Chresanto: It Was A Boy?

Occean: Yep, Little Christopher Kameron August Is Taken From Me. You. Us.

Chresanto: Occean I-

Occean: You Couldn't Just Have Been Faithful Chresanto. You Couldn't Just Be With Me And Chasity And Christopher Right Chresanto. You Had To Be Guy I Was Afraid You Would Be. 

Chresanto: Occean I'm So Sorry. I Don't Know Why I Did Some Of The Things That I Did.

Occean: Your Telling Chasity-Rose Chresanto.

Chresanto: Naw Occean. I Don't Have The Heart To Do That.

Occean: I Don't Care. The Person At Fault Tells.

Occean Looks Back Out The Window And Chresanto Leaves The Room To Go Talk To Chasity.

Chasity-Rose: How's Mommy?

Chresanto:*Tears In His Eyes* She's Fine Princess. But Um Your Brother......

Chasity-Rose: I Have A Baby Brother?

Chresanto: Well You Had.

Chasity-Rose: What? What Happened To Him?

Chresanto: He Went To Heaven Chasity.

Chasity-Rose: Oh, Is He Going To Be Ok In Heaven?

Chresanto: Yeah, He Is Going To Be In The Greatest Care There Is.

Chasity-Rose: Ok, I Just Really Wish I Could Have Meet Him Before He Went There.

Chresanto: Me To Princess. Me To.

Chresanto Takes Chasity Home At 9:42p.m. And Get's Her Washed And In Her Pj's. 

Chasity-Rose: Daddy, The Lady That Mommy Beat Up Isn't Coming Back Right?

Chresanto: No Princess, I Don't Think She Will Be Bad Anytime Soon. 

Chasity-Rose:*Falling Asleep* Love You Daddy.

Chresanto: I Love You To Princess. So So Much. Don't You Ever Forget That No Matter What Ok.

Chasity-Rose: Ok Daddy Night.

Chresanto: Night.

Chresanto Leave And Closes Chasity's Door. He Goes Into Occean's Room And Sit's On The Foot Of The Bed. He Couldn't Believe Everything That Happened, Happened. He Couldn't Believe That One Mistake Cause Such A Big Disaster. Now He Basically A Killer Of His Own Son. He Crys Himself Asleep.

___________________________________Author's Notes____________________________

Emotional Wasn't It. Do You Think Melanie Is Going To Stay Away For Ever? How Is Occean Going To React Towards Chresanto When She Is Out Of The Hospital? COMMENT. VOTE. READ.