Chaoter 38: Past Life

Occean And Chasity Were In The Closet Hiding. They Heard People Come Into The Twins Room And Begin To Open The Closet Doors, But All Of A Sudden They Hear A Familiar Voice Yell Leave Them Alone Then Guns Were Fired. Again Someone Opened The Closet Doors, But It Was A Face They Were Relieved To See.

RayRay: Are Y'all Ok?

Chasity-Rose: What Are You Doing Here?

RayRay: Roc Called Me Cause I Was In The Neighborhood And Told Me What Was About To Go Down, I Rushed Right Over.

Occean: What The Hell Is Going On?

RayRay: You'll Find Out Everything Just Get Into Me Car.

Chasity-Rose: Fine.

Occean: Alright.

They Got Into RayRay's Car And He Drove Them To Some Weird Looking Building. They Had To Go Through Like 50 Security Guards Until They Got To A Red Door At The End Of A Hallway. When They Walked Inside Roc, Princeton, And 4 Guys They've Never Seen Before Were Sitting There.

Occean Looked At Roc Like She Wanted To Hand One Of The Security Guards The Twins And Kill Roc.

Roc: Please Sit Down.

Occean: NO! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON CHRESANTO? WE WERE ALMOST KILLED AND YOU ARE SO CALM!

Roc: Occean Calm Down And Let Me Explain.

Occean: What? What Is It?

Roc: First I Would Like To Tell Chasity That Prod Is Ok.

Chasity-Rose: Oh Thank God.

Roc: And The People That Came After Y'all Are The Men I Put In Jail. I Use To Work As A Snitch For The FBI Which Meant That I Would Tell Them The Location Of Someone We Were After. We Once Caught A Brother Of One Of Our Own And The Guy Got Fired Because He Tried To Switch The Story With Other People's And Got Caught. Since I Found His Brother, He Said He Would Find Me. I Wasn't Afraid But Now I Am Because I Have Y'all And I Can't Lose You. So I Have A Couple Of Body Guards To Watch Y'all An Make Sure Your Safe.

Occean: Chres, You Really Put Us All In A Lot Of Danger.

Chasity-Rose: And Where Do Ray And Prod Come Into This?

RayRay: I'm The One That Arrested The Brother, And Prod Put The Brother That Worked With Us In Jail.

Occean: And Thank You Again RayRay, If It Wasn't For You Our Ass Would Have Been Grass.

RayRay: No Problem, Your Family And I Would Do Anything For Y'all. And I'm Happy I Was There When U Needed Me

Chasity-Rose: I Can't Do This. I Don't Want To Have To Be Watched With My Every Move. I Want To Live Freely This Is Ridiculous.

Roc: Chasity Listen-

Chasity-Rose: No Daddy You Listen Me And Kenneth And Mommy And The Twins Almost Died Because Of This Bullshit. I Didn't Ask For This. Don't You Understand WE ALMOST DIED, GONE, NOT LIVING.

Occean: Chasity Calm Down.

Chasity-Rose: Oh Mom Please Tell Me Aren't Pissed Off With This While Situation.

Occean: I Am, It's Just That I Know That Your Father And Everyone Else Is Protecting Us.

Chasity-Rose: Whatever, I Still Don't Feel Very Safe.

Roc: Chasity Stop It. Your Stressing Over Nothing.

Chasity-Rose: I'm Sorry Dad, But This Is Very Unexpected.

Roc: I Understand That Chas, But You'll Have RayRay And Prod.

Chasity-Rose:*looks at Ray who is looking at her with a blank stare* Whatever, Alright.

Occean: Come Take Your Children They Are Heavy.

Roc:*takes the twins from Occean* Ok You Two. Ok Everyone Go Home. Rick And Jeramy Y'all Start Monday.

Rick: Alright.

Jeramy: K Roc.

They All Leave The Building

(In Roc's Car)

Roc: Occean.

Occean: What?

Roc: Are You Mad?

Occean: Hell Yeah. Roc This Is To Much For Me.

Roc: Tou Only Call Me Roc When You Mad. And I Know It's A Lot.

Occean: I'm Going To Go To Alabama To Stay With My Mom. She Hasn't Seen The Boys Ever And I'm Taking Chasity And Kenneth With Me.

Roc: No You Can't Leave, You Already Know What Happened To Me The Last Time You Left.

Occean: My Mind Is Already Made Up Roc. When We Get Home I'm Packing Up Some Things And We Leave Sunday.

Roc: Ok Occean, When Will You Be Back?

Occean:..........

Roc: Occean.

Occean: Yeah?

Roc: When Will You Be Back?

Occean:.........

Roc: You Are Coming Back Right?

Occean: Eventually.

Roc: What The Hell Does Eventually Mean Occean, Your Not Moving To Alabama Right?

Occean: I Don't Know, We Would Be Safer There.

Roc: I Can't Move To Alabama, Don't Do This Occean, Y'all Will Be Fine Here With Me.

Occean: I'm Sure We Would Be But This Way Our Safety Would Be Guaranteed.

Roc: Why Do You Keep Leaving Me? Do You Not Want To Be With Me Anymore?

Occean:.......

Roc: If I'm Wasting My Time Please Let Me Know So I Can Ne Out.

Occean: Your Not Roc. I Just Think We Need To Take A Break Until This Madness Is Taken Care Of.

Roc: You Know What Occean Go Ahead And Go To Alabama, And Dont Worry I Won't Be Here When Or It You Come Back.

Occean: That's Not What I Meant, I Just Think That We Need To Figure-

Roc: No Occean I Totally Get It Ok, I Hope You Like Alabama.

Roc Gets Out Of The Car And Storms Into The House And Into Their Bedroom.

Occean Takes The Twins Into There Room And Starts To Pa k Their Stuff. She Pits Their Stuff Into Her Car So That She Doesn't Have To Worry About It Later. Then She Puts The Baby Monitor Into The Guest Bedroom Where She Sleeps For The Night.

The Next Morning Is The Same. Roc Is Still Upstairs Doing Whatever And Occean Was In The Guest Bedroom, She Brought The Twins Into Their With Her So She Wasn't Alone. She Feed And Bathed Them. She Wasn't Feeling Well So She Had To Talk To Roc. She Went Up The Stairs And Into The Room Only To See Something She Wasn't Expecting.