Family and Fear

Stormies POV

"Higher!" Ross giggled as I pushed him on the swing. "We're going as high as we can Rossy" Rydel laughed. Ross smiled as I slowed him down. The swing came to a stop and Ross ran towards Rydel. I smiled "That's as fast as you've ran in ages!" Rydel laughed,lifting him up. "Sl-Sli-Slide?" Ross stuttered. "Of course!" Rydel exclaimed. Ross smiled as Delly put him down "Go sit on the bench mom. I'll look after him" She assured. I smiled "Thanks delly" I smiled "Delly!" I heard Ross scream. I saw him standing next to the slide as Rydel ran over.

I was watching Ross and Rydel on the slide when a woman with a baby walked over. "That's what I've got to look forward to huh?" She laughed. I smiled and nodded "They're great when they're happy" I laughed. She smiled "How old is he?" She asked. "3. Almost 4. What about this little one?" I asked. "Almost 1." she smiled. "Just learning to walk?" I asked seeing her tiny shoes. "Yep. She getting pretty good at it. What age was yours when you taught him?" She asked. "We adopted him a few months back. I didn't teach him to walk. His no good real parents did I guess." I told her. "Aaah. I thought I recognised him and your daughter. She's in R5 right? My other daughters a fan" She told me. I smiled. "Awh. How old is she?" I wondered "10. she's a huge fan! Where are the others?" She asked. "at home. Me and Rydel wanted to spend some time with Ross" I smiled. "What's her name?" I asked as the baby grabbed my finger. "Scarlett. And my other Daughter is called Allison" She told me. "Awh. They're beautiful names" I smiled as Ross ran over. "Hey honey" I smiled as Rydel followed. "M-Mommy. Ry-Rydel is Tired" he giggled. "I don't blame her. You haven't stayed still since we got here." I laughed. He smiled and looked at the baby. "Who th-that?" He asked. I smiled "That's Scarlett" I told him. He climbed onto the bench next to the woman. "Why has-hasn't she got lo-lon-long hair?" Ross asked. "Because she's very little." The woman told him. "Why?" Ross asked. "because she's only 11 months old" The woman told him. "That's v-ve-very sm-sm-small" Ross told her. "It is" the woman laughed. "Where did you bu-buy her?" Ross asked. "Ross!" Rydel exclaimed but the lady laughed "No. it's alright. I didn't buy her honey." She told Ross. "Th-then where d-did you-" I cut him off. "I think it's time that we go baby. It's starting to get cold"

We got home and I saw Mark and the boys sitting on the couch,eating popcorn, watching a movie. "Boys, I thought we were going out for dinner?" I asked. "Yeah we are" rocky smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Go get ready"

6:35pm

We were sitting in the restaurant together. Ellington was with us Aswell. Ross was sitting next to me and swinging his legs. "D'you want pizza or pasta or nuggets?" I asked him. "Pa-Pasta." Ross told me. "Okay. D'you want salad or fries?" I asked him. "Stormie,bad question" Mark laughed. I smiled "Both?" I asked. Ross nodded. Once we ordered the food I took a picture of the family at the dinner table. I went on Instagram and posted it 'FAMILY MEAL 💗'

8:00

We paid for the meal and headed back to the car. Ross was really tired and was holding Rocky's hand. "I'll take you to bed when we get in" I told Ross,who nodded.

When we arrived home I took Ross upstairs. I quickly gave him a bath before getting him into his pyjamas. "Mo-Mom-Mommy. C-C-Can I s-sl-sleep in your b-bed?" He asked. "I've said this every night baby boy. No ones gonna get you." I told him. "Please" he begged. "No honey. Go to sleep okay?"

We were all watching a movie downstairs when I heard a scream. I ran upstairs and saw Ross at the top if the stairs crying. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. "I heard a No-Noise" he whimpered. "Come with Me." I whispered. We walked downstairs "Mark get the ladder and try an get into Ross' room"

Me and Ross were next to the window with Mark on the outside. "It can't open" I told Ross. Mark was pushing it and shaking it. "I-it could br-break" Ross mumbled. "Actually" I gave Mark a thumbs up and he punched the bulletproof,unbreakable window. "It won't break. Well,from the outside"

"Check the bed?" Ross asked. I nodded before checking under the bed. "nothing" I smiled. "Wa-wardrobe?" He asked. I walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. "Nothing baby. Now,go to sleep." I whispered. He nodded as I kissed his head. "Sleep well baby boy"

The next morning

I walked into Ross' room and saw him asleep with the covers over his mouth. I smiled and walked over. His hair was all over the place and his mouth was wide open. I smiled before walking out and downstairs.
I started to make breakfast when everyone apart from Ross came downstairs and sat at the table. Mark made the boys a coffee and me and Rydel a cup of tea. I set all the pancakes on the table with fruit and toppings. "It's just like it was before we adopted Ross" Ryland laughed. "Yeah. It seems weird now" Riker laughed. I nodded as Ross ran in with tears down his cheeks. "M-momma" he sobbed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "My teeth's wobbly" he told me,scared. I laughed. "Show me" He opened his mouth and wobbled his tooth. "Awh. That's supposed to happen!" Ryland laughed. Ross looked confused. Rydel smiled at Ross"Awh. Rossy. come on. I'll explain"