Chapter 18: Date

Noah was waiting in the kitchen for me in his all-black suit which fitted him perfectly

I didn't even shower before I got dressed seeing that this was only because Noah lost a bet to my brother I didn't need to worry about the small things.

Right?

Prancing down the halls I felt confident in my outfit. Not lifting his head when I walked in Noah continued scrolling on his phone not paying much attention. Steven was busy laying on the tiled floor staring at me with his mouth open.

"My sisters turned into a whore!" he gasped laughing at his own joke seeing that no one else did.

Glancing at me Noah cleared his throat and walked out leaving me to follow. Before we could get far Steven shouted "Use protection kids!" and ran away before I could catch him.

Opening my OWN door I climbed in before I made a run for it deciding it could be fun. It gave me the chance to get to know Noah and figure out my feelings toward him. We drove in silence, Noah's hands turned white with his grip on the steering wheel.

"What's wrong with you princess?" I asked wondering what happened to the cocky Noah.

Not getting an answer I kept pushing.

"Sofia shut it! I have better things to do than sit at a table talking about myself so here's what's going to happen, there's a bus stop when we get into town so I'll drop you off there and I'll pick you up from wherever you decided to go when I'm done with my business" Noah stated leaving me speechless.

I surprised myself by staying quiet and not responding to his little plan instead of cursing him to death. Besides he's not worth my time, I wanted to know the real Noah and my wish came true.

Real Noah's a dick.

It felt like hours have passed before we reached the bus stop.

Handing me his black card I climbed out while he was asking me where I planned to go so that he could come to get me in a few hours but not wanting to be in his presence any longer I slammed my car door shut.

Holding my hands a few inches into the open window I broke his card and threw it onto the seat.

"I don't need a man's money I've got my own and don't waste your time trying to find me I'll get home when I'm done fooling around, Don't wait up" I added with a smile before walking down the empty street.

Not looking back I heard Noah's engine rawer to live before he sped off to god knows where.

Walking back I waited for the bus because I forgot my phone at home so I couldn't get an uber to take me to the Dome. The bus came after a long wait and I was off hoping Alex wouldn't be there.

Loud music filled my ears and strong alcohol invaded my nose.

Walking to my office to call one of the bouncers Elia showed up ready for my orders.

"What do you need boss women?" Elia smirked knowing I hated when he called me that, I permitted him to call me Sofia multiple times since he's been working for me but he never does. Is Alex here?"?

"No, he left right before you got here".

Smiling at the greatest news I'd heard all night I placed both my hands on his shoulders making sure he understood that what I was about to say was important. "Get me the best cocaine you can find on short notice but don't mention my name Elia I'm really counting on you here don't mess up" an evil grin spread across my face when he slowly nodded taking in my request.

I decided to wait for Elia at the bar. I took a few shots getting bored while staring at the big clock that hang above the bar, Elia was taking his fucking time and I wanted to be home at 2 but so I had to snort the cocaine at 11 which was 30 minutes ago.

After waiting another half hour my words came out slurred when Elia's finally arrived revealing my not-so-sober self with a half-full beer in my hand.

Shaking his head at my childish grin Elia sat down next to me took out his credit card and drew the lines. "Are you sure you want to do a line boss lady, you look a little too drunk" Elia muttered looking me over.

Nodding my head I pushed him aside wanting the sudden rush to fill my veins with emporia while I still have the chance. I really hope Elia didn't mess up by using my name because if Noah found out I'd be fucking grounded like a twelve-year-old.

Speaking of the devil himself why do I feel the sudden need to be held by Noah? The jerk left me at a bus stop, and locked me up in a dark room that brought back horrible memories and the bastard took my drugs, made my little brother upset, and gave him alcohol when I was in jail.

But after everything the thought of him consumes me.

"Fuck boss lady, I think five rows are enough for the night lets get you home"

Home?

"Where's home, Elia?"

"Well, it's where the person who makes you feel the safest is, the person who loves you enough to be willing to go to hell if it meant they could hold your hand" Elia explained.

"Do you have a home?"

"Yes I do boss lady she's waiting for me outside" he answered with the happiest smile. Telling him to go home and take a few days off I stumbled to my office needing a quiet space where I could think. I knew Steven loved me but that didn't sound like sibling love Elia described as home.

'Someone who would be willing to go to hell if it meant that they could hold your hand'

Sitting on my chair I turned in circles for a while before I felt sick regretting ever starting to move my chair in circles. I placed my head on the cold desk still thinking.

Reality dawned on me before I drifted off to a peaceful sleep. I would be walking to hell alone,

Because I didn't have a home.