Chapter 32: Too Far

Noah waited a few minutes before following Sofia downstairs and he stood outside the door trying to get himself under control before entering

Noah waited a few minutes before following Sofia downstairs and he stood outside the door trying to get himself under control before entering. He slowly pushed the door open and saw Sofia throwing all the pills into her mouth seeming frustrated.

"Go away Noah I can't deal with your nice act right now" she groaned falling onto the bed. The pills weren't working and Sofia couldn't understand why she wasn't overwhelmed with a happy feeling right now. Her head was still all over the place and the stupid scratching started to hurt now. Noah ignored her request and sat down next to her stopping her hand that was leaving red marks on her arm at this point.

"Sofia I need you to think about one thing and really focus on only that one thing" Noah spoke grabbing her attention. "Noah just stop I can't okay, that was supposed to help but it's not working! Its not fucking working" Sofia said defeated placing her free hand in her mouth while biting her thumbs nail.

"Sofia stop that" Noah slapped her hand away and pulled her up holding both her hands in his. "I replaced them with sugar pills Soph I'm not letting you continue like this you got that".

Feeling the anger rise in her Sofia jumped up pacing the room while laughing "You did what?" she asked smiling at Noah. "When?"

"While you went to the bathroom" he proudly stated standing up stopping Sofia from pacing.

"That means you still have the real ones, so GIVE. THEM" she bit out holding her hand in front of it.

"No"

"Give it Noah!"

"No"

"Yes!"

"No"

Noah felt a stinging pain across his face before he realized what Sofia did.

"Did you just..." he asked not believing what just happened.

"Noah...I...I'm so sorry...It just happened and I'm really sorry...I didn't mean to" Sofia rambled on tracing the red mark appearing on his cheek. Noah stopped her hand and pulled her closer locking his eyes with hers. "Sofia I've been more patient with you than I've been with anyone else in my entire life but you just went too far so I have one question for you right now" Noah leaned forward stopping just next to her ear before whispering.

"What happens to bad girls Sofia?"