Chapter 51: Gone

'I'm going to kill this boy'

"Let me get this straight Ivor sent his son to befriend you so he could gain your help in keeping an eye on your sister but instead you managed to fall in love with the enemy, put Sofia in trouble and you expect me to safe your boy...friends mother for telling me all of this because youre doing me a 'favor' by telling me where my girl is" I rushed out glaring at the two boy's sitting in front of me holding hands under the table thinking I don't know.

Slowly nodding Steven gave me a sheepish smile and I spoke to James

"Envíe un equipo para rescatar a la madre de este niño y dígales a los hombres que estén listos para partir en 10 minutos, Mi esposa está esperando"

(Send a team to rescue this boy's mother and tell the men to be ready to go in 10 minutes my wife's waiting)

Standing up I left them wondering and geared up missing the feeling of my pretty girl in my arms.

Getting off the jet Alex was still on the phone with Isabel making sure she was still breathing for the tenth time since we landed, he's been trying to hide his excitement of becoming a father when he's around me but I'm really happy for him

Hearing Isabel was pregnant got me thinking about my future with Sofia and if I even wanted children but how could I even think about bringing an innocent life into this cruel world we live in, the moment our child is born his or her fate would be infused with the mafia and I didn't want that, so children was out of the question for us.

But imagining a tiny Sofia running around our house or a mini me, I couldn't deny the sudden need I felt to hear the soft laughter while our kids ran around the house.

'Fuck'

"Were here" James yelled snapping me out of my haze. Gazing at the building in front of us I ran over our plan one last time making sure there was no room for any errors. When we were ready my men surrounded the house and on my count attacked.

The house wasn't heavily guarded making it easy for us to get inside.

Opening every door we found nothing and no one, it seemed like the place was empty for months.