Chapter 47: Flying

Tracing the few tattoos that was scattered on Alex's chest while he peacefully slept I enjoyed the peaceful sound invading the room

Sia was asleep in her room and I doubt that she'd be waking up soon, Alex spent the whole day doing everything she wanted so she of course picked ice skating, Fun Park, ice cream and she begged him to go swimming with her seeing that she was afraid.

I kept falling more and more for this man seeing him do everything in his power to bring a smile to my baby girls face, he's been more of a dad figure than her real dad ever was.

At the age of 19 I became a single mother with two jobs, lost my parents and I was running away from my ex-boyfriend who was Sia's real father because when I found out I was pregnant I knew I had to get out of the abusive relationship but knowing him he'd kill me before I could break up with him so I simply left when he went to work.

I told Alex about my past a week ago when he told me he wanted us to be a family but before I could say yes I had to make sure this was something he truly wanted and thought about because I couldn't let Sia get close to him just so he could leave when times get tough.

Feeling him move underneath my touch when he's phone started ringing he pulled me closer before answering the phone call in his sleepy voice that drove me crazy.

Not knowing who it was I got lost in my memories

*PAST*

"No Alex you can't say you want to be a family...yo-I no you just can't" I jumped up from the bench we sat on watching Sia run around playing with the kids at the park near our house.

I wanted to accept Alex's words more than anything but I couldn't.

Grabbing my hands Alex pulled me closer allowing me to stand in between his legs while trying to calm me down.

"Breath with me love, its okay if youre not ready I'll wait as long as it takes so calm down for me okay" he kissed my head, rubbing my back.

"I want this Alex but... I ran away from Sia's real father he didn't leave us like I told everyone, after the doctor told me I was pregnant I grabbed all of my things and waited for him to go to work so that I could safely leave because I knew he would've killed me and the baby if I told him I was ending things" I stopped waiting for Alex to say something or shout at me for lying to him but he kept quite still holding me close so I continued "After I moved in with him he changed and made sure the only person in my live was him, he locked me up each time I'd ask to go see my family or friends so after a few times I stopped asking and stopped talking to them seeing that I hated disappointing them every time I said no to hanging out. He'd start yelling at me for every little mistake I made and later on it started to worsen he'd push me around and leave a few marks but the worse he did was 3 weeks before I left, he forced himself on me and I got pre-pregnant. I had scheduled for an abortion but when I saw and heard her little heart beat I couldn't go through with it" I full on sobbed when I finished telling him everything. He kept holding me and told me everything was going to be okay.