Chapter 49 : Count Down

*20 days left*

*20 days left*

Noah's been working hard on finding Ivan Valentin's location but he's been struggling since he tries his best to spend as much time with Sofia as possible.

He hated leaving her alone now that she's been feeling sick.

They had a doctors appointment and she got flue medication so she'd be better in a few days.

*15 days left*

Isabel got Sofia's flue so Alex and Noah takes turns staying at home with them.

James showed up three days ago and he's been watching Steven nonstop seeing that he's been caught sneaking out frequently.

*10 days*

Sofia's birthday was in a month but Noah had no idea what she wanted seeing that each time he asked her she kept telling him to figure it out.

Not her or Isabel was getting better and they had a doctors appointment scheduled in 4 days again but James would accompany them since Noah and Alex had a meeting to attend.

Sofia's been trying really hard to spend time with Steven thinking that he felt left out but each and every time she asked if he'd like to do something with her he glares and locks himself up in his room, she hasn't told Noah about it yet and knew if he found out how upset Steven's actions made her he'd remove his door and force him to spend times with her.

Sia's been spending more time with Sofia and her mother than usual and when they're out of her sight she starts crying which makes Noah on edge because he can't have Sofia to himself for one second.

Alex tried distracting her but she'd always notice.

"James are you ready?" I yelled holding Sia's hand ready to go to the doctor

Noah's been in and out of meetings a morning with Alex so they decided that James had to escort us.

Grabbing my car keys Noah left for me I asked Steven if he wanted to come along but he ignored my question while typing something on his phone.

I wish he could just talk to me instead of pushing me away.