Chapter 30: Help

I called Alex and told him to meet me in the hospital wing and ended the call before he could ask questions, if I told him Sofia was back he'd just tell me to go to stop drinking and go to sleep

I've been drinking since the Russians sent us multiple videos of Sofia bloody laying on the floor in her underwear. I received a message with a red rose right after we watched the video clip and my heart stopped...

*DAY AFTER SOFIA GOT TAKEN*

"Levi, do you have a location?" I asked impatiently while pacing in front of his desk. I haven't slept trying to find the she devil.

After Sofia saw Steven laying on the ground everything happened so fast, I took my eyes off of her for five seconds and she was gone.

"No boss still nothing but an Unknown device is trying to send me something," Levi said turning the screen toward me. Alex and James stood next to me while we carefully watched the black screen change and a bloody Sofia appeared, her wrists were bleeding but not as much as her back. Watching her in so much pain made my heart clench every time a sound left her mouth.

I couldn't watch the whole video but Alex did.

When it was done a knock at the door interrupted the silence that fell over the room that was only filled with Sofia's screams mere seconds ago. Max walked in carrying a single rose with a red note attached to it.

'Unfortunately, her time ran out but don't worry she'll be the devil's favorite'

*Current time*

When Sofia showed up in my office I thought it was one of my hallucinations which happened frequently but they always stopped when I tried touching her.

I waited outside for her to finish so I could make sure I wasn't just dreaming this, I won't leave her side for the next few days if she's actually back. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the guys scream like little girls while running toward Sofia who was walking out.

I stopped them before they could jump on her not being sure where she had wounds or felt pain.

"Noah I swear if you don't let me go right now I'll strangle you in your sleep brother" Alex wiggled out of my hold trying to get to Sofia who stood behind me. "Slow down then I'll move, you're going to hurt her" I whisper and yelled at them all knowing Sofia would chew my ear off if she thought I was calling her weak.

The guys stopped struggling and I moved out of the way staying but I still stayed close.

They all hugged her but started drowning her in questions so I stopped them "Enough! Go get cleaned and ready for dinner" I lightly pulled Sofia closer to me and picked her up again. When we got to her room I placed her on her bed and walked into her bathroom. I placed her clothes on the bed and hang her towel on the heating rack while waiting for the tub to fill up.