Chapter 50 : Unexpected

After they broke the door down everything happened so fast James tried to fight but he was heavily outnumbered and I'm in no way putting my baby in harms way

I know I've only know about the baby for a few minutes but in those minutes it became the most important thing in my life.

Seeing them roughly throw Isabel against the wall I screamed at them to stop and they did but only if I agreed to go with them and I did.

Being locked up in a dark tiny cell wasn't helping at all with the nerves I felt but I kept thinking about Noah and how happy he's going to be when I'm finally able to tell him he's going to be a dad.

He probably knows already.

The door swinged open and I tried seeing who stood in front of me but the little light coming from outside helped nothing.

"Boss requested you join him for dinner" a low voice said pulling me along.

Happy with my outfit choice I made sure he's filthy hands didn't leave marks on my white hoodie and I followed him up a couple of wooden stairs

When we walked through the door the almost red walls looked darker at some spots and the air smelt of old blood.

Feeling my nausea return I tried keeping it in as much as possible but the smell was making it hard.

Walking into a big dining room a total of five people sat around it and my heart stopped when a certain black haired boy turned around in his chair facing me.

"How nice of you to join us" the man sitting at the end of the table spoke causing a shiver to run down my spine and not in a good way.

Sitting in the only open space next to him he pulled my chair closer towards him and chuckled at my uncomfortable gaze.

"Well aren't you going to say hello to your parents my queen" the guy spoke again and my attention turned towards the two older people staring back at me.

Memories flashed through my head and my bottom lip shook but I pulled it between my teeth refusing to cry.

"Seeing that you've lost your tong I'll do the talking my lovely daughter, we've finally found some use for you after all this time and seeing that you've been spending your life with that good for nothing scum we decided to take matters into our own hands and find you a suitable husband " a man I thought was dead for years spoke laughing at his own words.

"Don't speak of Noah that way you'll show respect when talking about my family nothing more nothing less" I spat out.

Feeling a stinging pain on my cheek I knew my mother slapped me but I'm not the little girl I was anymore so I pulled her hair back holding the steak knife I silently grabbed while no one was looking against her neck.

"Drop. It" Pieter growled.

I refuse to call him father any longer.

"Shut it Pieter you don't hold the power right now!" I yelled turning my attention towards my dearest brother.

"This is why you've been acting like a spoiled little asshole to me, because your mommy and daddy came back and promised you the world didn't they!" I yelled laughing at the guy who glared at me sitting next to Steven I lost it "You better stop looking at me before you lose your vision kid I'm not playing around" I snarled pushing the knife harder on my Stella's neck.

"Mia s-"

"Don't fucking call me that we're not on the same side little brother you do not get to call me that thinking I'd forgive your Betrayal, fuck you Steven" Before I could end the woman I once though loved me a guard placed a cloth over my mouth causing my vision to turn black.

After Sofia's little act Ivor locked her up in his room not allowing me to see her.

I stormed into the room me and Adrik share and he jumped up from the bed trying to calm me down.

"Calm breathes remember she's going to be fine" he spoke hugging me.

"Adrik I can't, by choosing you I put the one person that's always been there for me in danger Noah's been sending me a million messages and I know if I come clean he can help her l" I rushed out feeling the tears stain my cheeks.

"Lover whatever you choose to do I'm with you every step of the way" He spoke kissing my forehead.

"But what about your mother? I asked holding him tighter.

"If we plan this right my dad won't know we helped" he reassured me and I texted Noah letting him know I'd be back at midnight with a quest.

Me and Adrik cuddled till it was time and he made sure I was feeling okay after our whole interaction with my sister.

Telling Ivor we'd be going to my house to make sure they weren't on to us he agreed without much thought and we took the first flight out of Russia.

I had no Idea how Noah would take all of this so I practiced each word over and over again in my head making sure I'd give him all the information.

We would arrive in 4 hours so me and Adrik played drunken tower hoping it would take our nerves away.

*SEMI SMUT*

"Babe no that's cheating!" I laughed kissing him for the fifth time for being his cute self. He's been rubbing my already hard dick each time I attempt to pull out a block.

"Lover it's called giving you hints not cheating" he explained kissing me roughly.

Feeling his hand travel past my pants I groaned feeling his hand massage my length.

"Stop playing" I spoke in our kiss nibbling on his bottom lip.

Sliding my free hand into his pants I played with his tip smearing the pre-cum over his dick. Feeling him pull away I turned my attention towards the flight assistant walking towards us.

Moving faster Adrik buried his face in the crook of my neck moaning into my ear. I know he was close but so was the woman so I stopped giving him a peck before smiling at his frustrated face.

 I know he was close but so was the woman so I stopped giving him a peck before smiling at his frustrated face