Chapter 38: Pathetic

Cursing at James for violently shaking me awake I laughed at a scolding Noah who'd refuse to remove his hands from my waist

Cursing at James for violently shaking me awake I laughed at a scolding Noah who'd refuse to remove his hands from my waist. After we got home last night he woke me up just to ask me if I was fine with sleeping in his room.

"James you better get the fuck out!" he demanded pulling me closer while burying his face in my neck, "Noah I can't breathe" I joked tangling my fingers in his curly hair waiting for James to explain why he woke me up at 8 in the morning.

Felling Noah's hands coming up my sides I gave him a warning glare but him being the stubborn little shit he is started tickling the shit out of me "FUCK! ST...STOP I...CAN'T BR...EATH!" I yelled trying to push him off but I failed, feeling my lungs tightening I struggled to breath and Noah stopped a while later turning us so I sat on top of him.

We were pulled out of our little bubble when James cleared his throat and I slapped Noah's chest when he gave James the finger.

"Sofia you need to go to school" James informed me and I snickered.

"You calling me dumb, pretty boy?" feeling a hand wrap around my mouth I looked at an upset Noah confused as to what he was doing. "Don't call him that" he frowned making me lick his hand after a muffled giggle escaped my mouth.

'Really pathetic Sofia his just using you again and youre letting him'

Feeling uneasy at the thought of Noah just using me again I climbed of the bed and walked to an amused James wanting him to continue. "You can call me pretty boy all you want Soph" he winked draping his arm around my shoulders while smirking at Noah.

"Stevenss school called and we need you to accept his offer today so dress for the occasion" James hurriedly said before running out the room when Noah got up.

"What offer?" he asked following me to the closet.

"He's been adding bills and giving Steven detention plus low grades since I kept rejecting him. You remember the day I kicked your ass for calling me Alex's slut?" I pulled out my blue boots littered with flowers waiting for Noah to nod.

"Well I came that day to ask him for a favor" grabbing my black shorts I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach but I froze when I felt Noah pressed up behind me. "I know this part Love but the only thing I don't know is what he wants from you" he whispered next to my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine. Turning around I looked up when Noah gave me my pants.

Capturing my bottom lip between my teeth I continued "Fuck me" I whispered seeing his face twist in confusion with lust swirling around in his eyes. "He want to hear me scream his name while he takes me from behind" I added running my hand down Noah's chest smiling at the glare taking over his face at my words.

"So that's what he's getting" I said while pushing Noah away grabbing the rest of my outfit. "Fuck no Sofia youre not going near him, do you understand!" he demands more than askes and I chuckled at his statement tying my hair into two buns on top of my head. Spinning around Noah stood an inch away from me bending down so that we'd be the same height.