Chapter Seven: Dizzy

Walking into the club my ears filled with the different conversations around me

Walking into the club my ears filled with the different conversations around me. The lights were flashing with the beat and the guy grabbed my hand pulling me towards the bar.

"What's your name handsome?" slightly grimaced at my own words. "It's Gabe baby" he chuckled ordering us some cocktails. Glancing over the sweaty bodies grinding on each other Gabe pushed my drink towards me placing his hand on my thigh.

Pushing the sudden need to throw his hand off me, I smiled conversing with him. His blond hair bounced with each word he spoke, encouraging him to drink more he finally gave in ordering us some tequila.

Feeling the buzz of the alcohol in my system I started swaying in my seat feeling relaxed. Gabe continued talking about his family living in Boston and something about his dog...I wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying instead I was wondering about Alex's brother.

His grey eyes imprinted into my mind like if I forgot them it would be the end of me. His deep voice echoed in my mind repeating the word I heard way too many times from people that judged me instead of knowing me. "Sofia you listening? I got you a refill baby" Gabe's voice brought me back to reality and I simply nodded taking a sip of my vodka tonic wondering how long I'm going to be here.

After a few minutes, my head started turning making my body go on high alert. This feeling was way too familiar and I turned my head examining the drink standing next to me, seeing the ice laying on the bottom of my glass I knew what was happening. "I'll be right back I just need the bathroom real quick" I slightly giggled standing up and pushing my way through dancing people fiddling with my phone trying to dial Steven's number.

Reaching the bathroom I searched for a window but they were covered with bars. Locking myself in a stall I dialed the number hoping he was still awake. Only received his voicemail I tried texting him while still calling multiple times.

Black spots started forming around me and my phone gave me a battery-low warning filling me with more stress.

Dialing the only other person that I knew would help, the phone rang for a few seconds before a sleepy voice answered.

"Hello"

"Alex I...ne.need you" I managed to say hearing the bathroom door slam open.

"Sofia where are you, what happened!"

"Club, drug" Gabe's loud voice interrupted my sentence "Sofia, come out come out where ever you are!"

Before I could tell Alex where I was my phone died. Sitting against the door tightly shutting my eyes I hoped Alex would get here in time but I knew he wasn't going to be able to get here in time when Gabe started pushing on the door shouting for me to open it.

"Come on baby you can't deny me what I've been promised" he successfully opened the door chuckling at the sight of me laying against the wall trying to stay awake. "Don't touch me" I whispered unable to speak louder.

*Sensitive content*

Unbuckling his belt Gabe grabbed me bending me over the countertop outside the stall.

Pulling off my shirt Gabe ripped my black laced bra off making my breasts bounce from the action, dragging his tongue over his lips he cupped my breasts massaging them while I struggled to push him off me. Tears filled my eyes when realization filled me.

Moving to my pants Gabe pulled them off, moving my underwear aside Gabe plunged two fingers into me without warning.

Releasing the tears I was unable to stop, the unwanted pain shot through my body.

Pulling my hair back Gabe looked at me through the mirror smirking "Stop crying you look pathetic, now take daddy like the good little slut you are" he groaned releasing his cock from his pants.

Closing my eyes it felt like time had stopped and everything happened in slow motion. Warm liquid ran down my back the pain he caused still lingering everywhere he touched, I felt dirty.

Opening my eyes grey ones looked back at me holding a gun at the place Gabe once stood.