Chapter 55: Yours

Standing still in our walk in closet I was lost in thought staring at the clothes

"Baby" a soft voice spoke behind me and I slowly turned around not believing my eyes.

Noah stood a few feet away from me studying my every move.

"Noah?" I breathed out trying not to crying again.

Everything felt too much and I felt so emotional right now but I craved his touch. I needed him to hold me while I broke down for the millionth time today.

Falling to my knees Noah's arms wrapped around me before I could reach the ground and he picked me up placing my legs around his waist.

I cried a lot and he let me whispering that everything would be alright.

"Let's get you dressed love" he softly spoke when I stopped crying and pulled one of his hoodies over my head with his sweatpants that was too big for me.

He sat me down on the bed not letting me go for one second.

"Is it true?" he asked and I gave him a confused look.

"Is that Ivan's kid" he mumbled and my heart broke at his valuable voice.

"Who told you that" I said angry at his words.

I didn't mean to be harsh.

"I...I" not completing my sentence I pulled away from him feeling guilty.

"Noah I'm sorry" I cried out and he looked hurt at my actions getting of the bed. "Sofia don't bullshit me right now" he yelled and the door flew open revealing and angry Isabel. "Don't you dare raise your voice at my best friend you fuck head!

Isabel held me to her and Noah left the room leaving with saying anything.

"Isabel I-I cheated" I cried out holding her closer. "I didn't want to I swear but he...he kept threating my baby and I couldn't sto... Stop him".

"HE DID WHAT!" Noah yelled walking into the room again but Alex dragged him out telling him to calm down.

Isabel closed the door and spent the rest of the day watching movies with me while I cried more than blamed myself angrily while she let me get all of my emotions out.