Chapter 36: Like My Father

I've been in my office since yesterday still reminiscing over what Alex said

I've been in my office since yesterday still reminiscing over what Alex said. I wasn't my fucking father!

I got what I wanted...

But I'm still craving Sofia's attention I'm still worried that she's not coming back. I'm just waiting for the call telling me she's either hurt or dead for real this time and I'm starting to lose my mind at the possibility.

I need to talk to her but first I have to figure out what the fuck I'm feeling.

"Noah man, are you even listening!" James asked waving his hands in front of me.

"Yha...sorry what did you say?"

"I said you should've seen her riding yesterday, whoever gets to marry her has seriously won the best prize of all time" James kept on talking looking like a love sick puppy getting a new toy from his owner.

"James wait about who are you talking?" I finally ask.

"Sofia of course" he sang and I replied each word he said.

'The guy who marries her one day'

Which means someone else gets to touch her in ways I did, they get to hold her at night while stealing kisses and she'll drag someone else's door away, SHE'LL BE CALLING SOMEONE ELSE PRINCESS!

Fuck! I knew what I wanted...

Running into the club I went straight for Sofia's office but my nerves stopped me before I went in, what if she doesn't want to talk to me again or I say something fucked up again

Breathing out slowly I pulled the door open and my eyes burned with disgust. "Fuck sakes Alex put a sock on the door!" I yelled covering my eyes.

"Where's Sofia?!"

"She's at Lust now fuck off" Alex yelled back and I ran out of the room not needing my little brother fucking Isabel imprinted into my brain.

Opening the door I saw Sofia laying on the floor with her face against the tiles. "Hey Sofia" I started slow testing the water but when she jumped in surprise and gave me a death glare I knew she was going to leave the room before I can explain my actions.