Chapter 16: Silent treatment

Sofia didn't sleep the whole night she just kept looking at the red roses that were in front of her window she did try climbing through the window and escaping the guards but they caught her before she could get away

Sofia didn't sleep the whole night she just kept looking at the red roses that were in front of her window she did try climbing through the window and escaping the guards but they caught her before she could get away. She left some bruises on the guy who caught her at least.

Skipping on breakfast she only made sure Steven was at school on time and went back to her room. She didn't speak to anyone not even Alex when he asked if she was doing okay with the whole situation.

When Noah came to make sure she was ready to go she ignored everything he asked her and sat in the car.

Arriving at the place Noah told her about yesterday she got out and walked into the building not stopping. Catching up to her Noah grabbed her arm instantly regretting it when Sofia flipped him again. Laying on the ground Noah cursed and stood up dusting off his leather jacket and pulled Sofia into his office.

"I know you're giving me the silent treatment right now but never show me disrespect in front of my men Sofia, this childish act you're putting on isn't going to work! If I ask you something you reply you got that" Noah slightly raised his voice getting fed up with Sofia's actions.

Waiting for her to reply he's anger grew more when she stayed silent.

"Fuck, if you are not going to speak I swear to god I'll leave you locked in a room somewhere and I won't let you out for a week" Noah threatened.

Sofia didn't answer but she was scared he would lock her up like her parents did when she was growing up, they didn't mean to leave her without water for days she kept telling herself that it was her fault and she deserved it.

Not getting an answer Noah dragged her out of the darkroom and before she could get out of his hold he threw her into an empty room that only had a small blanket in the corner, the walls had blood stains on them which let her think it was where he kept his 'guests'.

Closing the door Sofia could barely see anything around her. Hearing the door lock Sofia knew she couldn't get out of this.

Noah locked the door and made his way to his office he had a meeting about the man he shot at the club

Noah locked the door and made his way to his office he had a meeting about the man he shot at the club. The FBI was looking into the wrong mafia and if they continued Noah would gladly take care of the problem.

Walking into the room everyone stood waiting for the boss to sit down first. Only the inner circle was at the meeting. Locking eyes with Alex Noah only shook his head and sat down at the head of the table.

Explaining the situation Noah left out the reason he shot the man while telling everyone to be on high alert with shipment runs because he's been targeted once which means someone asking for war and that's exactly what they'll be getting.

When the meeting ended Alex stayed behind to ask Noah where Sofia was he hoped his brother didn't do something he'll regret later. He heard what Sofia did in front of Noah's men and he knew Noah doesn't accept disrespect from anyone.

"Where's Sofia?"

"Mind your business Alex you know what happened and you know the punishment" Noah calmly stated, wanting nothing more than to go get her out but she had to learn her lesson and he was not going to leave here in there for a week so a day locked up couldn't do much harm she already hated him.

"Are you fucking stupid man? You can't lock her up ever, she'll start overthinking everything she has done Noah. Her parents did it for weeks on end if she talked too much or when she asked them to stop drinking and play with her when she was a child" hearing what Alex told him Noah rushed out of the room.

Opening the door Sofia's uncontrollable sobs filled the room and Noah held her shaking body close to his wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again!" Sofia mumbled between cries.

Noah didn't know how he could fix this, he was the one that locked her in the room and he was the reason she kept on promising that she was going to be good. His heart broke at every word Sofia said hoping he wouldn't lock her up again.

Pulling her legs up Sofia wrapped them around him and he walked passed Alex who was glaring at his brother making a gun with his hands and aiming it at his head. Ignoring his silent threat Noah closed the door and stroked Sofia's hair trying to calm her down.

"It's okay princess, you're okay. I'm so sorry I didn't know I swear if I could change my actions I would" Noah whispered feeling Sofia calm down a bit.

Feeling her shift out of his hold she stood up snapping back to reality realizing her moment of weakness Sofia just wanted to be left alone. She wanted to smoke some weed and stop feeling trapped in the thought of her childhood. She broke down in front of Noah and she let him calm her down.

'I'm pathetic' Sofia thought

"I want to go back to the house now" she softly muttered hoping he heard her.