Chapter 52: Regret

Looking down at Steven's unharmed body Noah groaned in defeat falling into the chair in front of him

He couldn't fall asleep and tried torturing Steven but every time he looked at him he's thoughts filled with Sofia.

She loved Steven with everything she had and he still betrayed her. Noah knew if Sofia was here she'd stop him from harming even a single hair on his head no matter what he did.

Lifting the knife he's been fiddling with he admired the small drop of blood running down his finger ignoring the boy calling his name.

Steven had yet to hear the news but Noah couldn't bring himself to say a word so he left the cell in need of a distraction.

Steven kept calling Noah confused at the situation he found himself in.

Him and Adrik were casually sitting in the lounge area waiting for Noah to come back with his sister but before that could happen Noah's men threw them into separate cells without an explanation tying them down to a chair.

Lost in thought Steven didn't notice someone enter the room and before he could see who it was a searing pain shot through his dick and he yelled in pain.

After hearing the sad news of Sofia's death Isabel marched down to the basement and punched Steven before he could speak. Satisfied at her action Isabel craved more and started hitting Steven everywhere she could reach.

No one dared helping Steven out by taking Isabel away from him so Alex decided it would be best to wait outside the door for her.

Feeling cold liquid on her hand Isabel stopped seeing the crimson red that coated her small hand and blew out a long breath.

"What the fuck Isabel where's my sister?" Steven yelled not knowing what all of this was about.

"SHE'S DEAD YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, I LOST MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO BECOME A WHORE!!" she yelled surprising herself with the harsh tone she used.

Speechless Steven waited for her to scream out it was a joke but it never came and seeing that he wasn't going to reply Isabel left him to soak in all the information she spat out. Drowning in his guilt he felt tears rolling down his face and he let them, it felt like someone ripped out his heart and jumped on it repeatedly.

Alex took Isabel to Sia before making his way to Noah's room.

Pulling on the matching onesies Sofia made them get Noah picked up the bottle of whiskey sitting on his desk and played her favorite movie before climbing into bed with kaida and Rai.