Chapter 46 : 25 days

*Medium SMUT*

*Medium SMUT*

Waking up I felt Noah's hand gently messaging my breast focused on the new book in his hands.

Holding in the moan when he ran his thumb over my already hard nipple I sat up feeling him move his hand out of my bra to allow me to sit up fully.

Crawling onto his lap his attention was still on the book and I placed gentle kisses on the side of his neck, determined to leave a few marks on him this time. I placed open-mouth kisses on the sensitive spot I found and sucked.

Groaning Noah pulled me closer than I already was and moved his head to the side giving me more space and I continued my assault on his neck.

Feeling the wetness forming between my legs a sound of desperation left my mouth before I could stop it and I slowly moved my hips feeling Noah's hard member rubbing against my clothed pussy.

"Joder... móntame bebé, úsame para hacer que ese pequeño coño perfecto se corra sobre la polla de papá" Noah moaned placing the book down.

(Fuck... ride me, baby, use me to make that perfect little pussy cum all over daddy's dick)

Needing more I pulled Noah's shirt off and in return, he stopped my movement kissing me roughly while pushing me back on the couch, hovering over me he ripped my skirt off without removing his lips from mine.

Fighting for dominance Noah won again but seeing that I've been learning new 'tricks' I took control back lightly sucking on his tongue while undoing his pants.

Gripping my hands Noah held them above my head smirking at my lustful gaze Is my baby forgetting who's in control" he cooed.

"I am" I stated confidently.

A dark chuckle left his lips making me push my legs together.

"Cute" he breathed out turning me around, with my face pressed against the couch and my butt in the air a sudden pain shot threw me and I moaned but it came out muffled against the couch pillow underneath me.

"First I'm going to fuck you against each piece of furniture in this room kitten and when we get home I'll show you just how much I love you" Noah stated leaving no room for argument yet I knew if I told him I wanted to stop right now he would. He had my trust and I knew he wouldn't go against the things I told him I wasn't interested in doing.

Feeling his middle finger rubbing my still-clothed clit I moved with his movement.

Removing my panties Noah made sure to ask me for my safe word and make sure I was comfortable before continuing.

Seeing the red marks across his back my eyes trailed along the purple and red marks littering his neck showing everyone he belonged to me.

All mine.

Noah stayed true to his words and fucked me against each piece of furniture in here even the wall and floor and I enjoyed the feeling of his hands all over me while he filled me up with both our cum so much so that I couldn't comprehend which was who's. I screamed his name multiple times and I was sure the lady at the front desk could hear what we were doing but I couldn't care less about anything or anyone if they weren't him.