Chapter 1

"Yoongi, daddy said that  you have to get ready for the ball!" Yoongi's sister called out to him.

"Tell him I'm not going!" Seven year old Yoongi called out.

"But you have to go, the whole kingdom will probably be there!" Yoongi rolled his eyes at what his younger sister said.

"I don't have to go nowhere so I'm not going!" Yoongi yelled. Yeji sighed before walking to their dad's room.

"Dumb, stupid, ugly, party." Yoongi mumbled as he laid pillows on his bed to look like a body. He threw the blanket over them so they would look like a body, smiling to himself as he thought it looked accurate.

He rolled his eye as he heard the bells ring, signaling it was time to start letting guess in. Today Jisoo and his dad were getting married. He did respect Jisoo and understand the reason why his dad and mom aren't together, he just doesn't like balls.

He put on a oversize jacket to hide his identity.

He climbed out the window with one of his bed sheets, all the way til he was a few feet from the ground, it didn't take much since his room was only on third floor. He jumped off before yanking the bedsheets to hide evidence.

He giggled at his success before running of into town. He has only been into town a few times and those were all when he snuck out.

"Oh, sorry... Excuse me." He said as he went through a crowd of people. He then laid his eyes on the most juiciest apple he ever seen. Now that he thinks about it, he is hungry. He grabbed the apple and took a bite out of it. It made a loud crunch and juice squirted out as he bit it.

"Hey! Aren't you going to pay for that!?" The market keeper asked him.

"P-pay?" Yoongi stuttered as he swallowed the chunk of apple he had bit.

"Yes. Pay."

"I don't have any money right now, b-but- I promise to pay you back later." Yoongi said in a small voice, only for the man to chuckled loudly.

"Do you guys here the little boy? 'pay us back' Ah! I think we have a thief on our hands!" Before he knew it, multiple men started cornering him. He starting running, not even paying attention where he was going until he tripped in tumbled into the forest.

"Aww, dang it!" He lift his pants leg up to look at his bruised bleeding knee.

"Ar you Otay?" He heard a small girl's voice say, he looked up and there was a little girl holding rocks in her hand. There was something about her that was different from other girls though, she had curly hair and brown skin.

"Yes." Yoongi got up and dusted himself off. He turned around, about to walk off again but couldn't get his mind off the fact that there was a girl who looked to be 3 years old all in the forest by herself.

"What are you doing here?" He turned around to ask the girl.

"I'm pwaying." The girl answered as she kneeled down to place the rocks on the floor.

"With rocks in the forest?? You don't have any golden rocking horses or anything? I had that when I was about your age." Yoongi asked as he looked down at the girl. She shook her head 'no'.

"How old are you anyways? Where is your mommy and daddy?" Yoongi asked as he tried to get a peak of the little girl's face.

"I am 4 yers owt. And I don't have mommy or daddy." The girl looked up to him.

"But I do wive at a big pwace with boys and girls." The girl said as she went back to playing with the rocks.

"Are you going to the ball?" Yoongi asked. The girls eye lit up.