Chapter 33

Armoni woke up and got out of bed easily the next morning, quickly doing her whole routine before rushing downstairs to the dinning room.

"You're up early today, Moni." Jisoo was the first to say anything about Armoni's different behavior.

"Yeah." Armoni smiled slightly before taking a seat next to Yeji.

"You're eating today also?" Yeji said shocked. Armoni only nodded with a mouth full of food.

"Just slow down, we would want our queen dead." Jin chuckled as he happily watched the girl eat.

"We heard you scream last night, is everything okay, Moni? Rose asked.

"Yeah, it's okay, it's great actually, Jungkook gave me a letter that Yoongi sent in." Armoni smiled brightly at the others.

"Min Yoongi, my son? That brat! How dare he send a letter to you before sending one to me, I put a 50% effort into his existence." Jin said jokingly. Jisoo smacked his shoulder as Yeji just shook her head at her dad, Rose snorting.

Armoni, like the innocent child she is, just laughed at the Yoongi part, not putting too much thought into the 'effort'.

"What'd he say, sweetie?" Jisoo smiled at her sweetly.

"He said that he wanted me to be healthy and-and not cry or hurt myself while he is away and that when he gets back that he will live the happiest life ever with me!" Armoni said with eyes full of hope.

The others smiles sooner replaced with a look of guiltiness as they glanced at each other.

"That's nice, sweetheart." Jin said with hesitation.

"Well, since you're done, how about you go upstairs to get ready, huh? We're supposed to be watching a movie together, you can pick it if you want." Yeji said with a small smile. Armoni quickly agreed and was gone in less than 6 seconds.

"I kinda feel bad, appa." Rose was the first to say something, "I know we wanted to get her to eat, but.." Rose trailed off, not finishing her sentence.

"She looked so happy, so completely sure. Her eyes, that have been dead and dull for the past month, actually had that same sparkly that I saw in it the moment I met her." Yeji spoke up next.

"And it's all because of that fake letter." Jungkook appeared from the kitchen.

"Wh-what if Yoongi is dead and not coming back?? We gave her false hope without even knowing if he's alive, she's gonna be waiting for life now." Tears started forming into Rose's eyes as she tried to hide them back, sooner being pulled into Jisoo's embrace.

"Don't cry, Rosie, Yoongi's not dead, everything's gonna be okay." Jisoo patted her back lightly.

"But you're right, she looked so happy. It's been forever since I've seen her happy, the closest she'll even get to the happiness she had with Yoongi. If we have to keep sending fake letters just for her to be happy, then I'll do that." Jin said.

"But, Appa, she's gonna be living in a world made of cupcakes and rainbows if we keep feeding into this unrealisticness, she needs to understand." Yeji objected.

Armoni ran upstairs, not wanting to hear anymore of the conversation. All she wanted to do was tell them what movie she wanted to watch, but instead heard something that was definitely not meant for her.

She wanted to cry — and cry she did when finally got into her room, running to the bedroom when she did, she turned the faucet on, letting the bathtub fill up.

Tears blocked her view as she opened the cabinet with all the pills in it.

She pulled out the small white pills that Yoongi used to take every morning for some reasons she didn't know, twisting it around to read the labels.

Warning: Avoid taking more than 2 pills a day, could cause overdose.

Great, just what Armoni was looking for.

She sat them down before walking out of the bathroom, ignoring the half filled tub and she walked into their closet, digging deep to find the exact dress she wore on their wedding.

Armoni quickly threw the dress on, looking at herself in the full body mirror before bursting out in more tears, grabbing the sunflower that she sat on the dresser along with a red stick before going back into the bathroom.

She easily popped open the pill bottle, swallowing 7 of the small pills before pulling the cap off the lipstick.

I mean it when I said I couldn't live without you.

She didn't have time for a whole suicide note so it would have to work for now.

She slowly sat into the tub after taking all the jewelry off, she did bother to turn the faucet off though.

For 10 minutes, she just sat in the cold water, staring up at the ceiling as she thought about her whole life.

1) She had her mom kill herself and her dad raped and beat her repeatedly.

Yeah, she tells everyone that they got into a car accident cause who would want to tell people that her mother killed herself?

Her mother killed herself, not even thinking about her 2 year old daughter at the time, just leaving her with the monster she was forced to call her father.

Jay Park.

Jay Park is her father, her biological father that was still rotting in the cell as Armoni thought about him. Yoongi left before they even had the time to pacify him.

2) She was a bullied outcast. She had always been, until she was with Yoongi of course.

She had always been bullied by the other kids at the adoption center, pushed away, humiliated, some even tried sexually bullying her.

But nobody ever cared to stop it.

3) The happiest chapter of her life, marrying Kim Yoongi and becoming Armoni Kim.

Yeah, the marriage was sadly forced at first, but she fell in love with him soon after.

She wanted to have a happy ever after with him, have kids and then retire, watch them grow into kings and queens. That sadly wouldn't happen.

4) Killing herself.

The bathroom floor was covered in water by the time Armoni started to feel her eyelids get heavy, but she didn't fight them like she used to do when she wanted to stay up with Yoongi, she let them do whatever they pleased.

"Armoni, Armoni! Yoongi's her- ARMONI!"