Chapter 5

And that was the last thing Armoni remembered before being in a room, a beautiful sparkling dress on her body as maids surrounded her.

"Oh, you look so beautiful." All of a sudden 4 other people came into room.

"Oh, we're sorry, where are our manners? I'm Queen Jisoo, and this is my husband King Seokjin." Jisoo introduced her and her husband, then signaled the other 2 girls to introduce themselves.

"I'm Princess Yeji, your Unnie."

"And I'm Princess Rose."

"You look so good in your dress, are you ready to get married to the king?" Rose asked. Armoni just bit her lip and nodded.

"Your Majesty's, the King wants you." A maid said.

"Can't wait to see you walk down the isle." Jisoo said as she handed her a bouquet of purple and pink flowers.

"Your Majesty, can you hold this for me please while I fix your hair?" A maid asked. Armoni immediately took the jewels and diamonds into her hands.

"Woah, so prwetty." Armoni felt her little self take over.

"Ish this fwr me?" Armoni asked.

"Yes, your Majesty. The king has specifically had it well designed just for you." The maid chuckled as she combed through Armoni's hair.

"Ish the King nice?" Armoni asked. At this point she was only confused about the king. One minute he's nice, the other he's a killer.

"Nobody actually knows, only the Royal Kim's have probably seen that side of him. But you're going to be his wife now, I'm pretty sure you'll get to see that side, too." Just as the maid said that, the bell ringed, meaning it was time for guest to start coming in.

"How will the wedding go? I'm scared, Unnie. I neba been married." Armoni panicked.

"Well of course you haven't, little one, what are you, 15?" The maid teased.

"Unnie, you now I'm 19!" Armoni complained as she pouted.

"Why, yes, of course I do, but that's still a pretty young age. As for the wedding, it will go just as any other wedding, you'll walk down the isle in your beautiful dress, and wait for the priest to say the values, once he does you guys kiss." The maid explained as she out a few diamonds into Armoni's hair.

"What if I don't want to kiss him?" Armoni asked.

"I don't think you have a choice, the king chose you, you are the chosen one to be his bride." Armoni bit her lip while nodding.

"And for the last touches." The maid held her hand out for the jewels, which Armoni gave her all of them.

"Unnie, Unnie, I wook so prwetty! Do I wook prwetty?!" Armoni squealed when she saw herself in the full body size mirror.

"You, you look absolutely gorgeous, your Majesty." The maid smiled as she smooth out Armoni's dress.

" The maid smiled as she smooth out Armoni's dress