Chapter 2

[15 years later]

"Let me guess, you're not like other girls? Come on, Hoseok, these are just like the girls from last week!" Yoongi complained as he walked away from the line of girls and back to his thrown.

"All you do is complain! How about you go out there and find the girl you want then!?" Hoseok fussed back and he threw his arms to his sides.

"You're lucky I can't kill you."

"Speaking of killing. Hobi, get everyone out of the room." Seokjin spoke as he entered the room. In less than 2 seconds the room was cleared out.

"Yoongi, you can't keep killing people over the simplest things." Jin rubbed his temples as Yoongi seemed to just sit in his thrown unbothered.

"Um, yes I can. Last time I checked, I was king. And I specifically asked for my bed to be made, and you know what I saw when I walked in?? Do you? My favorite pillow was seconds from falling of the bed." Yoongi explained.

"Yoongi, this is why you can't find a wife, everyone is scared that is they even breathe wrong around you that you'll kill them. Why can't you just be like Niki? He's got half of the woman drooling over him and he's not even of age yet!"

"Wow, congratulations to the woman who drool over him, there a pedophile." Yoongi spoke sarcastically even though it hurt the way his dad was comparing him to his siblings.

"You have to find a Queen, Yoongi. You can't just rule the kingdom by yourself." His dad sighed as he leaned against a wall.

"Yes, I can. I don't want a queen or any women by my side except my sister, they are all the same skinny girls, it's boring." Yoongi said back.

"Yoongi, you're such a brat. Stop giving our dad such a hard time." Yeji suddenly came into the room.

"Emmona Jisoo has been looking for you, Appa. I'll make sure this brat stays out of trouble." Yeji smiled at Jin.

"Thanks, darling." Jin said before walking out.

"Now why exactly are you being so picky about every girl that Hoseok and Taehyung bring in here?" Yeji lifted up her eyebrow.

"Because I only want one girl." Yoongi said, slightly grinning at the thought of Moni.

"Why don't you find her than? Don't tell me you don't know her name." Yeji tease.

"Is it just me or do you act like the older sibling when we both know that I'm 2 years older than you?" Yoongi suddenly randomly said.

"Do you want to find the girl or not?" Yeji asked seriously.

"Yes, I do. I remember somethings about. Her name is Armoni, I gave her a ring before, and she had brown skin." Yoongi explained.

"Okay, all you have to do is make a public announcement about it." Yoongi's eyes lit up.

"Damn, I'm so stupid. Thank you, Yeji." Yoongi shot up from his thrown and basically sprinted out of the room.

"Armoni!" Armoni flinched at the sound of her name being yelled from downstairs.

"Y-yes?" Her tiny voice spoke once she got downstairs.

"Didn't I tell you to clean the kitchen?" Ms. Mary spoke sternly. Armoni finally lift her head up and looked at the huge mess that was in the kitchen, water covered the counters and dishes were piled in the sink.

"B-but I already did 5 minute ago and it wasn't like this!" Armoni defended herself. It was most likely Jennie and Irene who did this.

"I know damn well you are not lying to me again. Do I have to get Mr. Park to teach you other lesson again?!" She yelled. Armoni's eyes widen in fear at the mention.