Chapter 31

"They're back! Your Majesty, the king is back!!" A servant rushed into the room where Armoni was currently looking out the window, towards the ocean.

"Yoongi?!" Armoni ran down the halls into the elevator where Jungkook and Hoseok we're already at.

"Yoongi- Yoongi's back! Can you believe that?!" Armoni yelled happily as she jumped around.

"Yeah. Now stop jumping before you get us stuck." Hoseok said in a sad tone while Jungkook just watched.

"Kingdom of Bangtan! Royal prince's of Bangtan, Jimin and Niki have arrived safely." Someone announce in a microphone.

"Wh-what about Yoongi? Jungkook, what about Yoongi?" Armoni turned to Hoseok and Jungkook who just watched with a guilty look.

"A-armoni, Yoongi died 3 weeks into the war." Jungkook stuttered as his eyes stayed glued to the ground.

"I'm sorry for your loss, your Majesty." A servant handed her a box.

Armoni, who was still shocked, opened the box shakily. Flies immediately flew out, causing Armoni to yelp and drop the box to the ground. Once she finally recovered from that, she look down.

She let out a horrified scream.

Yoongi's detached head rolled from inside the box, maggots crawling from outside his mouth, with his blood covered crown still on his head.

Armoni jumped out of her sleep, panting hard as if she ran a marathon.

She calmed down as tears started flooding her eyes as she looked around the dark room before bursting into tears.

Normally, Yoongi would calm her down and talk to her about her nightmare while holding her close and tight, kissing the top of her head while telling her that they will always only be nightmare.

But this time, Yoongi still wasn't here. He hasn't been next to her for the last month.

Armoni always tried to avoid waking up in little space but she couldn't do it anymore. She hadn't slipped for the past 3 weeks because whenever she does, she always gives Hobi and Jungkook a hard time so she just stopped.

Hobi and Jungkook immediately busted through the door with a pacifier and tapes of Yoongi when they heard her loud cries.

They figured out that watching old videos of Yoongi helped Moni a lot with the crying and missing.

"What's wrong, little Moni? You miss him, too, huh?" Moni looked up at Hoseok with tears in her eyes and she poked her bottom lip out.

"Yeah, I know." Hoseok grabbed her and helped her stand up.

"Let's get you dressed." Hoseok went into the closet to get her something to wear.

"Moni, we can't always cry over Yoongi. We have to be strong for him."  Jungkook gave her the pacifier and Moni only whined through it as she pointed at something.

"This? You want Shooky?" Jungkook grabbed the cookie plushie that was sitting on the shelves.

It belonged to Yoongi who instantly through it to the side when he thought he was too old for it at 11. They found it along with the old tapes.

"Dada, I'm dursty." Moni mumbled with the pacifier hanging from her mouth as she hugged Shooky

Yes, Moni started calling Jungkook 'dada' and Hobi 'mama' (No matter how many times he complained) Jungkook and Hoseok knew very much that Yoongi wouldn't be much happy about that so they tried to get her to stop but she still says it.

"I'll go down to the kitchen and get you apple juice and even bring you breakfast, you tell Hobi that I'll meet him in the theatre. Have fun, baby." Jungkook kissed her forehead before existing.

"Mama!" Moni yelled out to the closet where Hobi disappeared to, forgetting about her pacifier that fell to the ground.

"What gender roles are we pushing here?" Hobi mumbled before pulling out a sparkly purple dress, "I'm coming, darling!" Hoseok shouted back as he walked out the closet.

"Look, I have purple!" Hoseok smiled as he saw Moni smile.

"And it's shiny!" Moni clapped her hands as she immediately started trying to pull her clothes off.

"Where'd Jungkook go, sweetpea?" Hobi asked as he helped Moni pull the night gown over her head.

"Food, apwle juice. He daid met at movie." Moni said she stepped into the dress, Hoseok pulling it up and putting her arms into the sleeves.

"You look so pretty!" Hoseok said as he grabbed her pacifier off the floor, seeing Shooky and deciding to give it to her.

"Wanna go to the theatre now?" Hoseok questioned.

"No, no, no, Mama! We habe to bwush my teeth and hair and bace!" Moni quickly shouted before running to the bathroom.

"Good girl." Hobi caught up to her in the bathroom. Moni use to be such a brat when she had to do her morning routine, but she learned to love it when Hoseok and Jungkook started putting glittery hair clips in her hair.

"Mama, dada's back!" Moni clapped as she saw Jungkook walk in the theatre room with her breakfast and sippy cup.

"Tanks, Dada." Moni took the sippy cup from him and sat back down.

"Be careful with your food, baby." Jungkook sat the food on her lap. She was having a simple breakfast, an omelette with strawberries on the side.

"Dada, tan we watch the one when Daddy and mama and Joonie tried making a cake for appa?" That one was currently Moni's favorite, not because of the cake making, but because Namjoon almost set the cake on fire.

"Of course, I'll go put it on and you eat your food." Moni nodded and watched Jungkook walk away.

"Mama, tan you beed me?" Moni asked as she held the fork out to Hoseok.

"I thought you were a big girl?" Hosoek laughed as he took the fork from her hands.

"I am. I thus donw't want howd it." Moni strugged and opened her mouth as the first bite was feed to her.

"Didn't she try to stab you the last time you tried to feed her and said she was a big girl?" Jungkook chuckled when he returned to his seat.

"Yeah, that's what I said." Hobi rolled his eyes as Moni just sat back and watch the old video of Yoongi.

"Mama, Dada, is daddy gonna ever come back?" Moni was again tired, she was full and she had already watched 12 tapes. She leaned her head on Hobi's lap and looked up at him.

"I can't promise something I can't keep, darling. But I think that Yoongi will come back, and that he'll shower you with so much love when he does." Hoseok said as he played with Moni's curly hair that had cute pink clips in them.

"What do you think, dada?" Moni looked over to Jungkook.

"I think that Yoongi will come back also, and he'll be so happy to see how his babygirl has been doing so well these past weeks." Jungkook smiled.

"Well, I think that daddy will come back and I'll be so happy." Moni smiled to herself as she laid her head back down in Hobi's lap.

"The best we can do is pray and hope he does." Hoseok mumbled as he played in Moni's hair again.