Chapter 22

Yoongi was smiling as he watched Moni color on the floor, singing a lullaby to herself as she was healing her innerchild.

'Hush little darling, close your eyes, fall asleep with the dark, dark skies, it hurts Unnie when she hears you cry..." He listened closely to what Moni was singing, furrowing his eyes at the lyrics.

"Who made that, baby?" Yoongi asked. Moni looked up at him with doe eyes.

"Unnie sing it to me when I wa baby." Moni stated as she went back to coloring.

"Do you like when people makes songs for you?" Yoongi asked, already having an idea.

"Yea, I wiked it. I mis Unnie." Moni frowned, looking back at Yoongi with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, darling. Does Armoni know what happened to Unnie?" Yoongi asked little Armoni about big Armoni.

"She won't tell me." Moni whispered as she went back to coloring her picture of Nemo.

"Do you hate Armoni?" Moni asked all of sudden, causing Yoongi to snap his head towards her.

"No, of course not. I love Armoni just as much as I love Mini Moni." Yoongi explained.

"She donw't thiwnk swo, she thiwnk you wove Moni more because your difwent to her." Moni explained to Yoongi.

"How?" Yoongi asked, confused as to how different Moni was talking about. Only for the girl to shrug and turn back to her drawing. Yoongi frowned. How differently was he to Moni then he was to Armoni?

Yoongi sighed and got up, going to his room office before coming back out with a book, the book he use to write songs in. He really wanted to talk to big Armoni though.

"Yoonie, tired." Moni came up to him, cuddling close to him.

"You can lay on me, baby, buy I'm not going to sleep yet." Moni whined but nodded and  laid her head on his chest, pulling the blanket over herself.

Meanwhile Yoongi opened the book to the first available page, grabbing the pen before hesitantly writing a first word, the first word sooner turning into a whole paragraph, paragraph turning into a page and so and so.

Once he was satisfied with the 3 page song, he closed it and sat it down on the nightstand, being careful to not wake the Moni that was laying on his chest.

"Yoongi, Yoongi! Get up, it's 9 pm!" Yoongi blinked his eyes open to see Armoni on top of him whole trying to wake him up.

"You need to wake up." Armoni said as she whined.

"You have to eat dinner and it's late." Yoongi could tell by the tone that it was Armoni.

Yoongi lazily got up and kissed Armoni on forehead as she was now straddling him.

"What time is it, darling?" He watched Armoni look at the the clock.

"8:28." She looked back to him. He nodded and pulled her closer by the waist before grabbing her leg.

"Your bruises are already going away." Armoni nodded as she watched Yoongi study her leg.

"I'm hungry." Armoni said as she pulled her leg away from Yoongi, frowning.

"Okay, let's go princess." Armoni nodded and got off his lap, tripping on the ground before getting up casual like nothing happened.

"Are you okay, baby?" Armoni just nodded.

Yoongi sighed, something was different about Armoni from Moni and he wanted to know. It's like he only met Moni and only Moni got comfortable with him and not Armoni.

"Armoni, DO you know I love you?" Yoongi asked as the 2 walked out the door.

"Di-did Moni tell you?" Armoni asked, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Yes, as she should have. Why would you think that?" Yoongi asked with concerning eyes.

"I- you always care for Moni and tell her how much you love her and baby her and- and you're never like that when I'm Armoni, aka the original me!" She cried as she bursted out with all kinds of emotions, falling on the floor in the middle of the hallway.

"Baby, is that how you actually feel?" Armoni nodded as she tried to stop sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Armoni, I love you both but the reason I don't treat you like I treat Moni is because you don't need it. Moni is just your inner child, but you are the Queen of a kingdom, you can't be like Moni and cry and whine all the time because me and the kingdom need you." Yoongi said as he wiped her tears away and helped her up.

"I wanted to talk to big Armoni anyway. I want to know more about everything about you without you starting to cry." Armoni nodded.

"After we eat." She said. Yoongi smiled and nodded at her as he kissed her.

"I want to eat Grill cheese." Armoni told him.

"Grill cheese?" Yoongi asked as he got the bread as Armoni sat on the counter, he placed a hand on her thigh as he turned the stove on. He got in between her legs.

"You know you are my beautiful wife right? I love you so much, rather you're Armoni or Moni." Yoongi looked into her eyes, the doe eyes full of pain looking back at him.

He leaned in and passionately kissed her, slowing entering his tongue. His hands trailed down to her ass, squeezing it, making her moan into the kiss. He rested his hand on her thigh, thumb inches away from her princess part, he whining and trying to move forward to the touch.

"Not here right now baby." He chuckled as he suddenly pulled away. Armoni looked at him angrily but realized that he said not now, meaning it would happen sometime later.

"So, l-later?" Armoni asked, embarrassed for how desperate she was being.

"Hm, we'll see." Yoongi smirked.

"Y-Yoongi." Armoni said shyly as she was laying on the bed with Yoongi.

"Yes, darling?" Yoongi asked, playing with a curly strand in her hair.

"N-now?" Yoongi was confused on what she was talking about at first until he realized it.

"Oh. Armoni, I really do want to do that stuff with you, but not right now. I want to wait for the right time, sometime after the execution, when we can just do it without having to be stressed about anything." Yoongi explained to her while stroking her hair. He felt her head nod.

"But I love you and can't wait for for that moment." He kissed her head.

"Want me to sing for you? Moni told me that Unnie is to sing for you." Yoongi asked and told her, smiling when he felt he head violently nod.

"Hush, baby girl, don't you cry, everything's gonna be already. Stiffen that upper lip, little baby, I told yo,  I'm here to hold you though the night. I know you feel scared, living your whole life thinking nobody cared, but now I'm here and I'm not going nowhere. I know it might seem crazy, pretty baby, but I promise everything's gon' be alright. And if you ask me, daddy's gonna by you a mockingbird, imma give you the world, I'ma buy diamond ring for you, I'ma sing for you, I'll do anything to see you smile. Daddy's gonna give you all his love, make you feel all above, and anybody say shit, kill them bitches, cause I don't really give a fuck." He sang/rapped as he stroked the beautiful girls hair.

"That was violent. Is it for Moni?" Armoni asked as she smiled.

"No, it's for both of you guys. Tomorrow I really need you to try your best to stay Armoni, especially for the execution." Armoni hummed as a response and passed out.

"I love you, pretty."