Chapter 12

Armoni giggled as she saw Niki in a blue dress and he didn't look happy at all.

"Hey! It's not funny! I swear I will remember this when I am king and make all of you pay!" Niki fussed.

"Don't you mean 'Queen'?" Armoni teased.

Armoni has now been with them for about almost 2 hours and it has been all laughs and giggles, one of the first times Armoni felt like she had actual friends.

"Now are you guys ready for the last step?" Yeji said with a smirk.

"This isn't fair!" Niki complained.

"Can't we pay ourselves out of this or something?" Jimin tried to reason with the 3 girls.

"We didn't make the bet, you did." Rose said before grabbing Jimin's hand and dragging him out the door. Yeji shook her head while chuckling before grabbed Niki and doing the same, Armoni following.

"Ooh pretty." Niki looked back to see Armoni eyeing his green ring. Armoni liked it, mostly because she hasn't seen a green jewel yet.

"Can I have it, pwease?" Armoni looked back up at Niki, who she think was taller than even Yoongi because of how she had to look up at him, despite him being younger than all of them.

"Oh, you want it?" Niki asked in a teasingly manner. He smirked when Armoni nodded her head eagerly.

"Mm, let me think about it, no." Niki said. Armoni frowned and pouted.

"Why not? Yoongi always let's me get his." Armoni stated as she whined.

"I'm not Yoongi, are you a gold digger or something?" Niki asked.

"I don't think so." Armoni didn't even know what that was.

"So can I have it now?" She tilted her head.

"I said 'No" Niki said.

"Please Niki?!" Armoni begged.

"It's Your Majesty to you, pe-" Niki looked down at the begging face that was looking up to you. He forgot who he was talking to for a little bit, the 19 year old was older than him and was the Queen. Plus she had an adorable begging face.

"Fine, Noona." Niki huffed before placing the ring in her hand.

"Thank you, Niki!" She said excitedly as she placed the ring on her finger, the only one it actually could fit on was the finger that Yoongi put the diamond ring on the day they got married so she just put it on that one.

"Emmona! Appa!" Yeji called out to the 2 while know bgg on their door, they opened the door once a small 'come in' was heard.

Jisoo was knitting while Jin was checking himself out in the mirror.

"Let me introduce you to your 2 new daughters, Jamina and Niki Kimnaj." Rose giggled while introducing the 2 that crossed their arms in the dress.

"What did they lose to this time?" Jisoo shook her head with a smile as Jin was pretty much on the ground dying of windshield wiper laugher.

"They said that I would get married before Yoongi, Moni proved them wrong I guess." Yeji pulled Armoni into the spotlight.

"Do you guys know what Yoongi is doing? Make sure he's not scaring the kingdom to death." Jin said jokingly as he finally retreated from laughing.

I wouldn't say he was exactly doing that but take a look for yourself....

"I'm sending 10 of you down there, including Jungkook and Taehyung sense you don't have to worry about Armoni anymore. Bring me everyone that is in the orphanage and make sure to search the area for this cat." Yoongi held up the neat drawing and the soldiers gave him a confused look.