Chapter 20

⚠️This chapter gets a little spicy, not hot pepper spicy but mild sauce spicy⚠️

Yoongi woke up and looked  at his surroundings, smiling when he saw Armoni sleeping on his chest, Suga always being by her side in her sleep right next to them.

He looked out to the balcony, seeing it was about 10pm by the darkness. He looked down at Armoni, thinking about waking her up since he didn't want her to he up all night in little space keeping him from sleeping.

"Armoni, baby." Yoongi called out as he tried lifting her body off him. She whined as turned over.

"C'mon, wake up, darling." Yoongi chuckled and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Sleep a little longer." Armoni told him, trying to lay him back down.

"You need to get up, and eat dinner." Yoongi said as he completely got up from the bed, yawning and stretching.

"Do you wanna take a bath with me after we eat?" Yoongi asked randomly, causing Armoni to open her eyes and look at him strangely.

"No, that's weird." Armoni said. Truth was she was too insecure to show him her whole body.

"No, it's not, babe. It's something lovers do." Yoongi kissed her.

"O-okay." Armoni said, not wanting to say 'no' as she feared Yoongi would be disappointed.

"Kay. Let's get something to eat." Yoongi grabbed her hand, leading her to the kitchen.

"You're not going to ask one of the chiefs to do it?" Armoni asked, stopping in her tracks so Yoongi couldn't pull her anymore.

"No, I figured you liked doing things in the kitchen." Yoongi said. It was true, Armoni loved baking and cooking and only figured that out when Hobi and her baked muffins, so she let Yoongi take her down to the kitchen.

"Yoongi, can I go to the public execution?" Armoni suddenly asked, causing Yoongi to be shocked.

"Who told you about that?" Yoongi turned to her. Armoni bit her lip and shrugged.

"Armoni." Yoongi said in a warning tone.

"Hobi did. When me and Hobi made a mess in the kitchen and I had to change clothes, I went to the room where you were separating guilty and innocent people, and then I quickly went back to Hoseok and asked him what was going to happen to the guilty people, such as Ms. Mary and Mr. Park so he told me everything." Armoni explained.

"So that's why you changed clothes, hmm? Wait, so you actually want to go to the execution?" Armoni nodded and the question.

"Do you even know what it is, baby?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, you torture people and kill them for good reasons. You're not talking to Moni anymore." Armoni told him.

"Okay, you can go then." Yoongi told her. He was most definitely not talking to Moni, but Armoni. And he could actually tell the difference.

"You know you're so beautiful?" Yoongi randomly said to the younger.

"Do you know you are so handsome and sweet?" Armoni asked, complimenting him even more than he did to her.

"You have to answer my question first." Yoongi said.

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked as they finally got into the kitchen.

"Pizza." Armoni said, opening the freezer.

"Let's add some salad to that, kay?" Yoongi asked, Armoni nodded and got the pizza out and turning the oven on.