Chapter 24

It was a normal Tuesday, a day after the execution. Everyone was doing their own things, Yoongi being too busy with Armoni to boss and order the maids and servants around.

If everyone was to be honest, everything including Yoongi has been going smooth since Armoni had been the Queen. Yoongi wasn't killing people, besides the well deserved execution of course. The public even saw his smile kind of. Peasants or anyone else wouldn't dare to say this Infront of the King but they found their marriage adorable. She was his peace.

"Father!" Yoongi busted into the throne room, holding Armoni, who had dried tears on her cheeks, tightly by the wrist since he had immediately rushed out the room after getting the news, grabbing Armoni and scaring her as she had no idea what was going on.

"You heard?" His sister, Yeji asked. Matter a fact, his whole family including his 64 year old grandfather was there, with a worried look on their face.

"Yes, of course I have." Yoongi said as he walked to them, pulling Armoni along who only looked at the ground until she felt someone throw a arm around her shoulder, looking up to see Rose.

"A new group, still unknown, invaded Enhypen out of the blue, TXT was the one to send us the news, worried they would come for one of our kingdoms next." His grandfather, Sihyuk retold the situation.

"Get the head soldi-!" Yoongi was about to demand a servant, but before he could finish, his grandfather spoke again.

"Now, Yoongi, think about it first." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at his grandfather, letting go of Armoni's hand. Armoni immediately going to her unnies since she was longing to.

"What do you mean 'think'? I have thought about it, this unknown group will obviously come after us next!" Yoongi slightly snapped.

"Did you think about everything? What if they go for TXT next? What if they are too strong for us to defeat alone?" His grandfather asked. Yoongi groaned in confusion.

"You two always do this! You never let me do anything myself as a king and tell me what to do! You had you time, it's mine!" Yoongi yelled, scaring Armoni slightly as she never seen this side of him. Of course there was the time when he smacked her but this was different, the look in his eyes was different.

"Yoongi, there is a difference from being told what to do and being guided, we are trying to guide you to the right direction on how to approach this." His father tried to inform him.

"It's because you don't trust me! You don't trust me to do the right thing and you think I'm gonna lead the kingdom to doom! Isn't it?!" Yoongi yelled.

"Yoongi, it's not like that-" His grandfather sighed, trying to insure him.

"No! I don't need you telling, oh, I'm sorry, 'guiding' me in what to do! I'm a grown man and a king, I can do it myself." And with that, Yoongi harshly grabbed Armoni's wrist, pulling her out with him while ignoring her whimpers of pain.

"Y-yoongi, stop, I-it hurts." She said quietly, scared that Yoongi would yell at her also. Yoongi just ignored her and continued dragging the poor girl.

"Keep up." He demanded coldly as he pulled her roughly, making her also trip.

"Y-yoongi." She said louder, now feeling unsafe with him.

"Just shut up!" He turned around and snapped at her, causing her to flinch and back up.

Without knowing it herself, Armoni started letting tears flow out of her eyes. The dark eyes Yoongi wore, the cold tone, and the harshness only reminded her of Jay, aka the worst chapters of her life. He looked at him one more time being fleeing, wanting to go back to feel the comfort of her unnies and the rest of them.

Yoongi slowly processed what just happened, now standing there guilty as he felt his throat burn from wanting to cry so much, but he had to be brave, as a kid, he never saw his father cry, that only taught him that kings didn't cry.

He wanted to cry so bad, he hated to admit to it, but in some ways, his and Armoni's marrige was toxic. This is his second time snapping on her just because he couldn't control his anger and like always, she most likely was gonna forgive him and they were gonna be happy until the next argument.

This is not how Yoongi wanted it to go. He did save Armoni from the cruel treatment at the orphanage and made it better, buy how was it better if she contently was getting reminders of all the years of abuse when Yoongi goes off on her for absolutely no reason. He was suppose to give her a perfect life, not this.

"Seems like you guys are in a little need of couples therapy." He quickly wiped tried to wipe his tears, but realized it was the voice of his best friend.

"Ho-Hobi, I didn't mean to, but this is the second time I made her scared." Yoongi cried even more, going closer to his friend.

"Oh, I know, Yoongi. it's not your fault, you just need to work on your anger issues and you two need therapy, together so you guys can know about each others problems and understand more. This isn't a 15 year marriage, it's not perfect yet, but do you think Jisoo and Jin was perfect at first? Most likely not." Hobi hesitantly hugged Yoongi, not knowing how he would act since it's been years since Yoongi got hugged from anyone but Armoni, especially in a emotional friendly bro way.

"I-I know, Hobi, but still." He gladly excepted the hug as he cried onto Hobi's shoulder. Anyone who sees this will for sure be killed.

"This is why I'm tell you I'd be a much better kin-"

Everyone shifted theirs eyes to the door as it opened, hoping it would be Yoongi ready to expect the fact that his elders were simply guiding him, but only saw Armoni enter the room while sobbing.

"What's the matter, Armoni? Don't cry." Yeji and Rose immediately rushed to him, followed by Jimin and Niki. They brought her to the center where the rest of them were.

"Did Yoongi hurt you?" Jimin asked as his older brother instincts kicked in.

"Did he?" Niki asked once again as Armoni shook her head.

"Of course he didn't, Jin raised him better than that." There grandfather spoke, Jin and Jisoo agreeing. Little do they know about that one night.

"It's okay, Moni. Stop crying, darling." Jisoo took over as she tried to stop the girl from crying. She stopped but was sniffing every once and then.

"He-He thinks you g-guys are
dis-disappointed in h-him." Armoni explained, remembering what Yoongi told her that one night back then. The others looked at each other confused.

"He told you that before?" Jin asked confused. It was very rare for Yoongi to tell anyone how he really felt. Once when Yoongi was a baby, the doctor told Jin that Yoongi had suffered an ear affection, it had gotten so bad because he never cried about it. That was just Yoongi.

"Y-yes. He wants to make you proud but he can't if you guys make decisions for him. That's how he feels." Armoni said in a matter a fact tone.

Jin and Sihyuk looked at each other, surprised that's actually how their son and grandson felt.

"Armoni!" Yoongi bursted into the door with Hobi following him, him and Armoni immediately meeting eyes.

Too many things were going on.