Chapter 23

Changed the month to July because I didn't really think it through that much.

"Armoni." Yoongi called out to the girl that had been in the bathroom for way too long.

"What?!" She snapped back. Yoongi looked at the door with a confused look before knocking.

"Come in." She groaned. Yoongi walked in to see Armoni leaning against the wall with a pout, she didn't have her dress on and was only in a lace bra set.

"What's the matter?" Yoongi asked as he walked over to her and grabbed her waist, pulling her away from the wall. Armoni whined and pulled away from him.

"I need help." She whined. Yoongi was confused at the moment, was he talking and Armoni or Moni?

"With what, baby?" Yoongi picked the dress up that was sitting on the counter. The dress was pretty and puffy, it was pretty iconic as Yoongi wanted to make a iconic impression for his wife as it would be the peasants first time seeing her face completely.

 The dress was pretty and puffy, it was pretty iconic as Yoongi wanted to make a iconic impression for his wife as it would be the peasants first time seeing her face completely

"Do you want a new one? Or do you like this one?" Yoongi asked.

"I want to keep it, I just need your help getting into it." Armoni explained as she came closer to Yoongi. Yoongi easily helped her get in it for the last 3 minutes.

"See? So beautiful." Yoongi said as they looked at each other in the mirror, running his hand through her hair with a hand on her waist.

"Is it almost time to go?" Armoni changed the subject as she looked the wall opposite from the clock out of panic, Yoongi chuckling and turning her head the other way.

"Not yet, princess. Do you want to eat first? Or after? We have about an hour left." Yoongi explained as he took her out of the bathroom.

"I wanna see Rose and Yeji Unnie, and Jimin Oppa, and Niki-ah." Yoongi nodded and took her out the room, going to Niki's room since it was the closest.

"Can't wait, to see, people die, yeah!" Niki moon walked as said in a singing tone, Jimin watching him be a fool.

"Noona!" Niki said when he noticed Armoni and Yoongi at the door way.

"Armoni-Boni." Jimin said. The 2 got up and went to Armoni, throwing complements after complements at her. Just wait till they meet up with Rose and Yeji.

"Are you ready for the execution? Are you nervous?" Jimin asked the girl. Armoni nodded at both questions.

"Let's go meet the others, darling." Yoongi finally stepped into their conversation. Armoni nodded and grabbed his hand, Niki and Jimin tagging along since they had nothing better to do.

"Unnies!" Armoni said once she saw the 2 giggling around as they put their heels on.

"Monzi!" Yeji seemed to be in a awesome mood and she pulled Armoni into a hug, along with Rose who couldn't stop laughing. Armoni giggled at the goofy mood her Unnies were in.