Chapter 17

"Emmona, Appa, can I talk to you two for a second?" Yoongi knocked on the Jin and Jisoo's door.

"What is it, Yoongi?" A tired Jin answered the door, rubbing the sleepiness out his eyes. Yoongi wouldn't blame his, it was 2:00 AM.

"It's about Armoni." Yoongi said with a pleading look in his eyes. Jin opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Jisoo from somewhere in the room.

"Jin, just let him in. You can obviously hear that he is stressed." Jisoo said. Jin sighed and let Yoongi in, leading him to the couch.

"What's the matter?" Jisoo appeared from the bathroom with a robe on.

"Today or yesterday as you know, I collected everybody from the orphanage, and Armoni has been abused over there for a pretty long time, 14 years to be exac-"

"14 years?!" Jisoo interrupted him, shocked by what she just heard.

"Yes, 14 years. And I know damn- Sorry, I meant dang- I know dang well she did not recover from that despite the fact that she's mostly always happy. I thought about getting her a therapist but I think it would change her a lot, like if she talks about more mature thing than she would become more mature or grownup like, but I want her to stay the Mini Moni I met." Yoongi explain to the two.

"I understand you," Jisoo changed her position, startling Jin when she hit him on the chest to wake him up.

"But you aren't doing this for you, you're doing it for Armoni. Yeah it might change her maturity a bit, but that's also something we need to happen so she can rule the kingdom as a Queen some day. Even if it really, really were to change her, it would also change her mental health and strength. As you said, she did not recover from that and a therapist would be good for her, most people who go through traumatizing things like that would be depressed." Jisoo explained to Yoongi.

"Besides, maybe that part of her isn't just immediately gonna disappear, it could be apart of her personality." Yoongi nodded.

"Thank you, Emmona, and Appa even though you only slept." Yoongi said as he stood up.

"What?" Jin jumped up out his sleep from the mention of his name.

"No problem, Yoongi. Just make sure you get enough sleep." Yoongi nodded and smiled at Jisoo before exiting the room.

Yoongi sighed as he walked up the stairs. He was definitely not gonna be able to sleep for a few hours, especially with walking up all these stairs. That's not the only thing that's been going around Yoongi's head though, he was thinking about letting Armoni attend the public execution, but also didn't know if it would traumatize her even more.

With all the thinking, Yoongi practically walked pass his own room, he went is was was met with the sight of Armoni and Suga sleeping, Armoni hugging onto a large pillow he grabbed to replace himself.

He sat on the bed, thinking for another second before getting right back off and making his was to his room office, pulling out a few files. Yoongi knew he shouldn't have been doing this in the middle of night and should have been getting some sleep but he couldn't.

Yoongi looked at the files, groaning when he started reading the first one. He didn't feel like reading, it would only make his brain hurt more. He took all the files and walked back to the file cabinet and put them back. He walked to the drawer, grabbing a old notebook.

He hasn't wrote any songs for a while, he was maybe about 16 or 17 when he stopped.

He opened the book to read the first page as he walked to the balcony. He inhaled the wind hit his face, blowing his hair slightly. It was windy but not that cold, crusty leaves danced around the air, the lights or the village could be seen from afar, it was complete silent besides the waves sounding like that were having a conversation.

It was probably one of the last nights it was gonna be like this, speaking that it is fall, going into winter being December 18th and all. Now that he thinks about it, Taehyung's birthday was coming up. What should he get him?

Yoongi shook his head at himself and sat down on the couch with the notebook in his hand. He was suppose to be coming out here to clear his mind, not make his mind think of more things.

He opened the book, smiling as he saw his crabby handwriting from when he was 11, it was mostly a happy aura and him talking about how he couldn't wait to be king.

It all changed when he read the lyric from when he was about 14, it was more depressing and mad, him wishing he was born into a different family and how he wished his mom wasn't such a whore and actually would just love his dad so that they would have never broken up.

Yoongi closed the book, sighing. He closed his eyes and leaned back on the couch. He wasn't sleeping, he was just resting his eyes. Or so that's what he said.

"Your Majesty, sir, Yoongi, King Yoongi!" Yoongi fluttered his eyes epen, being met with the sight of Jungkook. He looked at his surroundings, he was still on the balcony sitting on the couch but now Armoni was sleeping on his chest in a painful position, most likely was gonna wake up with a neck cramp. And she also had Suga sleeping in the space between her legs.

"You must have feel asleep on the balcony last night, you and Armoni I guess. I didn't really want to wake you but I also figured that you might have had important stuff to do." Jungkook explained.

"Just an hour more, Jungkook." Yoongi told Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and left. Yoongi closed his eyes and he snuggled back close to Armoni, he curly puffy, but well combed out hair that had the scent of strawberry was comfortable to sleep on.

This was short because I only wanted you guys to see things from Yoongi's side.