Chapter 7

"Queen Armoni, your Majesty." Armoni let out a small whine before her eyes fluttered open. She was definitely not going to get use to waking up at 8am.

"Where's the king?" Armoni asked as she looked over.

"He's very business today, but you will see him sometime throughout the day." Jungkook smiled. Armoni nodded and looked at the food, pancakes,eggs, bacon, and orange juice.

"If you don't mind me asking, Queen, what happened to your leg?" Jungkook asked as his gaze shifted to her exposed thigh.

"Oh, um, I am very clumsy most the time, they come from mostly.. nowhere?" She said in an unsure tone. Jungkook knew she was definitely lying but he couldn't ask any farther.

"When you're done, the king wants you to get freshened up and wear this dress, he has already go everything you need ready in the bathroom." Jungkook told her.

"Okay. Thank you, Jungkook." Jungkook smiled and bowed before leaving. Amoni glared at the food before sighing.

Armoni stared at herself in the full body mirror.

She twisted and turned all the jewelry she had, on her neck, fingers, and wrist

She twisted and turned all the jewelry she had, on her neck, fingers, and wrist. It was somehow just helping calming her nerve.

The dress was beautiful and it was also her favorite color, but she wasn't, And she didn't deserve to be Queen. Everyone who was in royalty throughout the centurys were very high in beauty standards and were just absolutely beautiful.

"Armoniii" She heard Rose voice as she knocked.

"Come in!" She said. She looked at rose threw the mirror as she came in.

"You look so beautiful. Come on, let's go get your crown. Yoongi told me that he had a lot of things me wanted and Yeji to show you." Rose grabbed her hand and dragged her into the walk in closet to get her crown.

"Yeji!" Rose yelled as she knocked on the door of the bedroom that must had been Yeji's.

"Come in." Amoni followed Rose into the room.

"You have Armoni already?" Yeji asked as she was looking out the window while putting earrings on.

"Yes." Rose answered simply. Yeji turned around, immediately smiling at Armoni.

"Did you sleep well? I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, it must have been hard sharing a bed with someone you didn't know until 2 hours ago." Yeji said, walking from the window to her.

"I-I slept fine beside that." Armoni said, looking down while fiddling with the wedding ring on her finger.

"Hm, are you guys ready?" Yeji asked as she straighten her dress.

"Yes." Rose answered for Armoni.

"You don't know much about the other kingdoms, do you?" Rose asked Armoni as they stopped infront of a room. Amoni shook her head 'no'.