Chapter 4

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but Princess Yeji has informed me to not let you in the room." The guard nervously told Yoongi as he stood outside of the room Armoni was sleeping in.

"WHO gave you those orders?" Yoongi asked sternly.

"Pr-princess Yeji, Your Majesty." The guard stuttered.

"And who are you talking to?" Yoongi asked once again.

"The King." The guard said.

"Exactly, get that threw your head cause there will be no reminder next time." Yoongi raised his voice as he warned the guard. The guard gulped before nodding, opening the door for Yoongi then stepping aside.

Yoongi glared at the guard before walking in to the room, being met with the sight of his sleeping Queen. He smiled as he gently caressed her chubby dumpling cheek that he absolutely found adorable.

He chuckled as she held onto the pillow tighter. She would indeed be a cuddler.

She was absolutely beautiful, she did look like a baby, and her skin was smooth and glowing, it looked so good with the red dress.

"I can't wait to officially claim you as mine." He whispered in her ear, kissing her forehead before standing fully back up. He looked at the time on one of the clocks in the room.

It was almost 11, Jungkook should be here in a little bit to give her lunch.

Jungkook was one of the people he trusted with Armoni, his mother was a very loyal maid to this family, and was Yoongi's Noona that he loved.

"Can't wait for tomorrow, love." He left a peck on her lips before heading out.

"Queen, Your Majesty, Queen Armoni." Jungkook lightly patted Armoni's shoulder while trying to get her up. She whined as her eyes flickered open.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing your sleep, but the King is really strict on making sure that you eat 3 meals each day, he also wanted you to fill these papers out." Jungkook explained as he sat the food tray down before handing Armoni the papers.

"He also wanted to give you this." Jungkook gave her a large teddy bear that had roses attached to it. Armoni grabbed the roses and stared at them for a while.

If the king is so scary and evil, then why was he giving her roses and teddy bears?

"Queen, are you alright?" Jungkook asked as he snapped his finger Infront of her face.

"Yes, sorry, I was just thinking about something." Armoni apologized as her eyes wondered on the tray of food that contained a grill cheese sandwich, tomato soup, and a smoothie.

"Well, I'll leave you to that." Jungkook smiled at her, bowing before existing the room.

Armoni took a bite of the sandwich before looking at the paper.

Favorite color?

Armoni then realized that all the pages were just full of questions for the King to get to know her better, she grabbed that pen that Jungkook left on the desk.

Favorite color?

Purple

Any family members?

Dead.

Birthday?

March 19th

Biggest fear?

Spiders.

Favorite animal?

Pandas.