Chapter 10

"Just tell me who did it, I promise I won't get mad at you. It's not your fault. If you tell me I promise you won't even have to be scared of anyone or anything cause they will be punished." Yoongi definitely kept his promise when he was going to postpone the subject, which left them when they are now.

Armoni was on the bed sitting with tears in her eyes and Yoongi was kneeled down on the floor looking up at her, they were making eye contact the whole time.

"I c-"

"And don't say you can't, cause you actually can. You can tell me anything, Armoni, cause I actually care about you and don't want you to ever get hurt like how you did at that orphanage." Yoongi grabbed Armoni's hand and started making small circles on them with his finger.

Truth is, she really wanted to tell him, she knew that he could help her because he was the king and had control over everything, but last time   she trusted somebody who really didn't even care about her.

"But they'll kill me." Armoni whispered to him, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Nobody is going to hurt or touch you in any of those ways. I am going to protect you because that's how much I love you. I know you probably had no one to trust in most of your life, but you can trust me." Yoongi spoke softly, getting up to sit with the crying girl.

That exactly what he said, too. 'You can trust me'.

"They did it." Armoni whispered once again but lower this time.

"Who did it?" Yoongi asked.

"Ms. Mary and Mr. Park." She said while looking to her side to make eye contact with Yoongi.

"What did they do to you? Were they the people being mean to you?" Yoongi asked 2 more questions but also tried not to overwhelm the girl.

"Th-they hit me whenever they want, th-they wouldn't me eat, and sometimes Mr. Park plays a game with me." She mumbled the last part.

"What game?" Yoongi asked.

"A game when he puts something inside me, down there." Yoongi's blood boiled at the sentence. It pretty much all made sense, her being scared when he wanted to play a game, her crying whenever he spoke sternly.

"Who's mean to you and how?"

"Jennie, Irene, and lisa." Armoni mumbled lowly but Yoongi still managed to hear.

"See? That's all I had to know in order to help you." Armoni looked at Yoongi, who was staring into her soul with a sweet look.

At that moment she realized that this man that she met a week ago actually really cared about her and had a place in his heart for her more than people who knew her for more than 10 years.

Everyone called his cold and cruel but he has never did anything cold or cruel to her, and she had definitely seen what cold and cruel was.

She could tell that he actually loved her and this is a feeling she hasn't felt for 17 years, it was so emotional for her. All that time she spent in pain and darkness, feeling like there was no way out, but now she realized that she had him.

Yoongi looked confused at the girl who randomly bursted into tears after 2 minutes of silence.

"What's wrong, darling? I promised you they weren't going to hurt you anymore." Yoongi hugged her and gently stroked through her curly, but not nappy hair.

"I-It's not th-that." Armoni said through her sobs.

"You love me, right?" Armoni asked as she looked up at Yoongi with tears still in her eyes.

"Yes, with all my heart." Yoongi slightly smiled at her.

"Exactly. You love me and I haven't felt that feeling in so long. I love you, too." Armoni kissed him, it was slow and passionate.

"Are you tired?" Yoongi asked once they pulled away from each other. Armoni nodded while wiping the tears of her cheeks. They had already changed into pajamas so Yoongi laid down first and pulled her to his chest.

"You want the other half of that story?" Yoongi suddenly asked, hoping that Armoni was still awake.

"Yes, please." Armoni said.

"The young lady agreed. He had a week to show her that he actually was going to love and cherish her. The first day went by, he was busy and not with her much which was not a good impression, the second day with her, he got to know a little bit, the girl loved pretty shiny things and loved the beach. Day 3, he tired to get closer to the girl without giving her anytime which also didn't work as she was awkward and shy around her. Day 4, he found out that the girl loved roses, he caught her in the garden picking some out. Day 5, he had a huge surprise for her, a date. Their first actually date together and she loved it, it was beautiful and shiny, her favorite. He had 2 more days left til the due date. Do you think he did good so far?" Yoongi finally ended it with a question.

"No fair! You said the other half." Armoni complained.

"It's not my fault he's not done with the week. But do you think he is doing good?"

"Yes, he should try talking to her more and connecting to her." Armoni said. Yoongi chuckled at the fact that she pretty much had no idea that she and him were the main characters in the story.

"Maybe he should. Do you know you are so beautiful and whatever they said at the orphanage to you doesn't matter?" Yoongi asked her all of a sudden.

"Yes...?" Yoongi didn't like the tone of her answer.

"No, for real, you are so beautiful and you should know that. Those people over there, all of them, have no idea what they are talking about. You're the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on, those bitches is lucky if I don't end up killing them. How many years have you been in the orphanage with them treating you like that?" Yoongi started raging up and Armoni could tell by his tone and how his heart beat pattern changed.

"They weren't like that when Unnie was around, but then Unnie had to leave for some reason and she never came back, that was when I was 5, so 14 years I guess?" Armoni seemed sad when she talked about the women known as 'Unnie'

"14 years? Someone's definitely dying." Yoongi mumbled the last sentence.

"Armoni, tomorrow I won't be able to spend the whole day with you, probably in the afternoon, are you okay with that?" Yoongi asked the girl that was half asleep on his chest.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"But I promise you won't wake up to an empty bed, I'll still be by your side." The girl hummed before that was the last thing Yoongi heard from her. He chuckled and kissed her head when he heard her light snores.