Chapter 29

"Yoongi~" Armoni whined when she didn't feel the heat of Yoongi's body next to her.

"Armoni, baby." Yoongi said. She turned over to see Yoongi getting dressed, grabbing a pen and paper.

"You're not supposed to be up." Yoongi mumbled under his breathe, but Armoni still heard.

"Why not? Where are you going?" Armoni asked, sitting up.

"Baby, were starting the war. Just as I said in the presentation, but- but you're not going." Yoongi said.

"What? Why? And you are?" Armoni asked. She couldn't progress anything, she had just woke up 5 seconds ago and everything Yoongi said to her sounded didn't make any sense to her.

"You can't go, I'm not letting you go. This battle isn't anything for the Queen. You're gonna stay here, with Jisoo Emmona and your unnies while me and the others go. Jungkook and Hobi will take care of you while I'm gone. I'm almost 100% sure that we will make it back alive, but if we don't, just know that I love you and you're the most beautiful and lovely thing that has even happened to me in my life, I'm so lucky I met you. If I don't return them don't hold back, make sure we still have a future king." Yoongi explained to her.

"Wh-what are you talking about? Don't lea-leave, stay with me? Why do you have to go?" Armoni cried as she held onto Yoongi, refusing to let go.

He couldn't leave her here, what if he didn't come back?

"Don't cry, baby. I calculated that I will be back in at least 2 weeks to a month, most of that time will be spent on sea. Be strong for me, darling, wish me luck and pray for me while I'm at this war, don't be all sad and depressed. I love you with all my heart," Yoongi paused and kissed her forehead, Armoni still crying her heart out.

"I really hope this isn't goodbye for life, my love, but even if it still is, we will always meet in the after life. My love will not fade just because you are not with me. It will be the same regardless of where you are and what you do, and I hope yours doesn't either. Wherever I am, you will always be in my heart," Yoongi paused and kissed her cheek, Armoni's sobs now calming down.

"You mean the whole world to me. You are everything I live for and everything I’d die for. I only wish I could stay with you forever! But even if I don't return from this war, god made it happen for a reason and it was the fate he chose for me. Promise me, if I don't return from this war, you'll move on; you'll still be happy, you'll still be bright and joyful, you'll sadly find another lover, you will remain the Queen and find a King," Yoongi paused, closing his eyes to hold back the tears. It hurt so much for him to talk about the love of his life ended up pregnant with someone besides him, and living her happy ever after with another man, but it would have to be done if he didn't return.

But he refused to cry, he had to be strong for Armoni to show her that everything was gonna be fine.

"Shit, get with my brother for all I care, that would at least carry the bloodline." Yoongi joked, sadly chuckling.

"B-but Yoongi, I love you and I don't want you to leave me." Armoni still cried, clutching onto Yoongi's shirt tighter after hearing the promise.

"I love you, too, darling. I don't want to leave you either but it has to be done. Here's something I never understood until now, 'if you love something, let it go' like what the fuck? If I love something, I would always have if, but you, I understand, cause if I take you with me and you get hurt, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. You're the first person I ever felt this way about before, Armoni. The first person I ever loved." Yoongi explained.

"Okay. I’m going to miss you, but I will wait patiently to be by your side just because I have found happiness with you, I hope everything will go well on your journey. An-and I promise." Armoni hesitantly said as she pulled away. Yoongi gave her one last passionate kiss.

"Now, go back to sleep." Yoongi laid her down on the bed, sitting on the bed and singing her to sleep.

"I love you so much." Yoongi kisses her once more, wiping a single tear of his face.