Chapter 28

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi, you weren't suppose to do the presentation by yourself but then I slipped into dumb little space and-ugh, I hate myself." Armoni gripped her hair tightly as she paced back and forth across their shared room.

"Baby, it's fine, and it's also not your fault, you can't control you little space a you shouldn't hate yourself or Moni because of it. But you were so cute honestly, guess what? You turned into a freaking 2 year old!" Yoongi almost squealed like a teenage girl.

"I can't wait til we have a baby together." Yoongi pulled Armoni by the waist since she was still standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed, her weight shifted on one foot, and looking at Yoongi with a 'are you serious look'.

"Ugh, my sweet little roasted marshmallow." Yoongi said as he placed butterfly kisses on her neck.

"You said that cause I'm black." Armoni said as a matter a fact.

"Fine, my little overbaked potato." Yoongi kisses all the way to her mouth before peeking it.

"Okay now this is just getting racist, my little dumpling." Armoni rolled her eyes with a small smile.

"How about you stop looking like a mean little mad kitten so we can eat." Yoongi said, pulling her arm.

"As long as it's not dogs." Yoongi gasped and but a hand over his heart to be dramatically offended.

"I don't wanna eat fried chicken, either, starkesha." Yoongi said.

"Hush, peasant, I want 5 delicious tacos made for me and my precious dumpling by 8pm." Armoni ordered, mentioning to Yoongi's as her dumpling if you didn't know.

"Don't call me a peasant, you 'use to be peasant'" Yoongi laughed as he pressed the button, ordering chefs to make what Armoni requested.

"I have no idea how we aren't worrying over this war." Armoni sighed, laying down on the bed.

"I don't know, baby cakes, but it will l be better to worry when the time comes." Yoongi said before lifting Armoni's legs up, looking in-between her thighs.

"What are you doing, you pervert?" Armoni laughed a little as she squeezed her thighs shut, moving her legs to the side.

"Nothing. Just a check up from Dr. Min." Yoongi smiled innocently at her, making Armoni look at his with a curious look. With little to no hesitation, she opened her legs again, curious to see what Yoongi meant by a 'check up'.

"Without any weapons, Dr. Min goes into the wet, dripping cave, also known as Min Yoongi's wife, Min Armoni's no no square that only he can touch." Yoongi said in a playful narrator voice as he put his head into he dress.

"Yo-you're weird." Armoni said, turning her head away from embarrassment even though nobody could see her.

"As he makes his way though, already enchanted by her smell, also starting to think pineapples are Armoni's favourite fruit-"

"Watermelon. But it really smells like pineapple?" Armoni asked curiously.

"Yeah. You put an air freshener down her or something?" Yoongi asked, literally sounding serious.

"But anywho, he starts to Wonder if he should eat this delicious thing for dinner." Armoni winced once she felt Yoongi pull her panties to the side.

"He looks memorized at the sight of the wet treasure he has found at the back of the cave, wanting to touch it badly and taste it with his tongue." Yoongi narrated his own feelings.

"You-you can do that?" Armoni asked shyly, trying the get rid of the thought of Yoongi slurping her up.

"Yes, only if my delicious Carmel chocolate baby wants me to." Yoongi said.

"I-I want." Armoni said.

Without being told twice, Yoongi licks a strip from her asshole to her clit, hearing her let out a moan along with her squirming.

"Doesn't that feel good, babygirl?" Yoongi asked, not even letting her answer before diving back in, lapping up her juices with his tongue.

"You taste as sweet as I thought you would." Yoongi groaned, slipping a finger into her entrance.

"Ah, Y-Yoongi, what i-is that?!" Armoni moaned out, his hands going down to grip Yoongi's hair as he thighs squeezed around his neck.

Yoongi moaned slightly at the pain.

"My finger, darling, is that okay?" Yoongi said. He looked up at Armoni, seeing her nod as she was speechless because of all the pleasure.

"'ngi, m-more!" Armoni said, missing the feeling of his tongue around her clit.

Yoongi followed his queen's demand, licking her up while thrusting his finger inside her wet hole faster.

"F-feel weird!" Armoni screamed out, clenching her thighs tighter, pushing Yoongi's finger deeper into her hole.

Yoongi smirked, adding another finger into her, thrust even faster while sucking at her clit harshly, remaining at that same pace when he heard her let out a moan/cry.

"Da-daddy!" Armoni tugged at his hair while squirting, squeezing her thighs even tighter if that was possible.

"So you would call me daddy, hm?" Yoongi pulled her tights apart to come up after he got done lapping her juices, holding her drenched panties in his hand.

"I guessed that you wouldn't want these on anymore. By the way, you taste very sweet, like pineapple juice." Armoni listened as Yoongi spoke, looking down in embarrassment.

"Don't be shy, baby, tell Daddy what you liked about it." Yoongi lifted her chin, making them lock eyes.

"Did you like daddy's tongue on your clit? Or was it daddy's fingers inside of you?" Yoongi smirked as if he was the devil, gripping her thighs.

"Ye-yes. Both." Armoni whispered with a stutter.

"Good, cause daddy did too, even if you almost suffocated me with your thighs." Yoongi kisses her thighs.

Just then a knock was on the door.

"Your Majesty, your food request." A female voice was heard on the other side.

"How about we eat real quick then take a bath, hm, baby?" Yoongi asked while getting up, taking off his shirt since it was drenched in Armoni's sweet liquids.

"Yes." Armoni said, getting up with him. Next things she knew, Yoongi was inches away from her.

"Call me daddy, sweetness, I love the way you say it." Yoongi whispered in her ear, his voice husky and lower than usual, sending shivers down Armoni's spine.

"Y-yes, Daddy."