32

2 months. It's been 2 months since Yoongi has gone overseas for war. It was time for the other half of the military to go, including young ones that were still training.

Armoni had spent those 2 months preparing to be queen whenever she was out of little space. She learned how to do public speaking, write emails to other kingdoms, and make people take her seriously.

She pretended that she was so confident in Yoongi coming back from the war and she always stood up for when people said he was probably a goner.

At night in the big room, she cried by herself. She cried about the fact that Yoongi was not next to her and probably won't ever be. Nobody was next to her to comfort her anymore, Jungkook and Hoseok started getting a little depressed. Everything was falling apart without Yoongi.

Armoni was currently sitting in the center of a sunflower field in a white flowy dress with her hair flowing in the air.

She was sitting in a way that made her face the sun with a sunflower in her hand, twirling it in her hand. Jisoo was probably looking for her right now but she didn't care, she was too deep in her thoughts to think about that.

She ran her free hand through the grass and flowers, pulling out a few pieces of grass also. She looked at the clovers she had in her hand, noticing something. Inside her hand was a 4 leaf clover, something considered lucky.

"Queen! Your Majesty, it's time for dinner!" A servant came running out towards the sunflower field.

"Not hungry." Armoni mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"The royalties insist on you being with them instead of locked up in your room-"

"It's Yoongi's room, too." Armoni snapped as she glared at the servant.

"Oh, right, Your Majesty. But still-"

"I'll be there." Armoni cut the servant off again. The servant sighed before leaving, walking towards the Palace again.

"Is this a sign? Are you okay, Yoongi? Can we still have our happily ever after? You never told me if the man was good enough for them to get married, y-you just left! You di-didn't tell me anything! Plea-please, please c-come back to me!"

Armoni screamed and cried, on her knees hunched over in the sunflower field with a 4 leafed clover in her hand.

"I need you." She whispered before wiping all her tears away, getting up with the clover still in her hand as she started walking towards the Palace.

"Armoni, I was just finna come and get you!" Rose showed up In front of her as she opened the castle door, sneaking cheery and preppy, "Are you okay?" Rose's voice is filled with concern and worry as she notices Armoni's red eyes and dirty white dress from her mental breakdown in the sunflower field.

"Yeah, I'm doing just fine." Armoni said with a hint of sarcasm but still fake smiled.

She doesn't know why everybody acted like everything was okay. She knew that they were dying inside just like her. Like for God sakes, your brother could be dead for all you know and you're cheery and preppy! It slightly irritated her.

"Well, you should get dressed and then join us for dinner, all right?" Rose asked with a small smile.

"Yeah." Armoni mumbled before walking upstairs, not sparing Rose a second glance.

Once she got to her AND Yoongi's room, she sat the lucky clover on the night stand before walking into the closet to pick a dress.

She decided to wear a cute lavender dress.