Chapter 13

"Armoni." Yoongi called out to the girl, breaking the silent that they have had for 12 minutes.

Yep. It's been 12 minutes since the discussion and both of them have been giving silent treatment, Armoni just silently eating her cookies and Yoongi silently doing the rest of his work. Armoni hummed in response.

"Come here." Armoni followed Yoongi to the balcony, still with a cookie in her hand as she nibbled on it. Yoongi sat on a couch and she sat on the one across from him.

"Armoni, I-I'm sorry I yelled at you. I know shouldn't have and could've found a better way to explain it to you. I don't want you to be sad and think you did something wrong because you actually didn't, you didn't know and I didn't have to yell at you cause you still don't know, am I right?" Yoongi rambled out to Armoni.

"So-so you aren't mad at me?" Armoni asked, finally looking up from her rings, her eyes glossy. That's when Yoongi realized that she had been silently crying that whole time.

"No, of course not! I'm not mad at you, I never was, I was more.. jealous, I-I don't know. Do you know what consent is?" Yoongi thought of a similar was to explain to her. She shook her head 'no'.

"Consent is basically permission or agreement. Like when we got married, the priest asked if you take me as your husband, you said 'yes', that was your consent or agreement to belong to me, and I took you as my wife so I also agreed to belong to you. Consent is something a person should always wait from the other person for rather it's sexual, physical, or just answering a question." Armoni nodded, understanding it.

"If someone does something that you didn't consent to in a sexual way, then it's rape or sexual harassment, but unlike some people at the orphanage, I would NEVER do anything you don't want me to do without consent from you and you should be like that to me, too." Yoongi explained. Armoni once again just nodded.

"Okay, if someone asked you to.... touch you sexual and you say 'no' and they still do it, what is that?" Yoongi quizzed her.

"Rape?" Armoni guested confidently.

"Yes." Yoongi said.

"Your Majesty, they're here!" A soldier busted into the room. Yoongi and Armoni came from the balcony.

"Send Hoseok up here." Yoongi demanded the guard.

"Yes, Your Majesty. " The guard bowed before leaving.

"Now, Moni, I'm going to leave you with one of my friends, you haven't met him yet but I promise he is trustworthy." Yoongi explained to Armoni.

"I don't want to! I want to stay with you." Armoni pouted as she threw a fit.

"I know, and it's my fault we didn't really do anything but next time we meet up I promise we will." Yoongi tried to reason with her as he started picking up the files and putting them where they go.

"No, I don't wanna!" Armoni pouted and whined.

"Armoni, baby, please stop being like this, you can't be with me all the time and I told you that." Yoongi said patiently to the childlike 19 year old.

"But I wanna be with you because I love you." Armoni said with puppy eyes and her bottom lip stuck out.

"And I love you, too, but I can't spend every second with you, if I could, I would, but I can't and you have to understand that, I am your husband but also the king of a whole kingdom." Yoongi explained. Armoni frowned but nodded.

Armoni wasn't always a spoiled brat, especially growing up in the orphanage with all the abuse but Yoongi changed that by spoiling her as soon as she got her. Yoongi smiled and kissed her forehead.