Chapter 8

Armoni has been in the room 3 hours since that. She drew 3 works of art, ate 4 things, and even started doing random things including drawing on herself.

Armoni whined as she laid starfish formation on the bed ok her back, her eyes shifting to the door. It can't be locked, that would be imprisoning, but then the rules said she must go anywhere with out the king knowing first, which was a dumb but smart rule.

She got up and slowly walked towards the door, her eyes focusing on the door nob. She grabbed the door nob and slowly twisted it, hearing a click as the door came open.

Armoni poked her head out the door, looking left and right for people. She looked at the room before fully stepping out of it, her bare feet touching the cold marble floor.

She looked to the left, remembering that it was the way Namjoon took her to the library, or was it the music room? She was unsure but also sure. A mischievous giggle made it way out her mouth as she skipped that was with a twirl, loving the way the dress made a spinning circle.

Nobody would notice if she was gone for a little, right?

"Rose, Yeji, how did it go with Moni?" Yoongi asked as he saw Yeji and Rose probably doing girl stuff.

"She was fine, Yoongi. I don't know why you're worrying so much, what exactly do you think she would do." Yeji rolled her eyes at her head-over-the-heels in love brother.

"It was just a question, Yeji." Yoongi returned the sass with an eye roll.

"Your Majesty, u-um, about t-the thing tonight. We just-just got information that TXT Kingdom will be launching fireworks t-today at midnight for there kingdoms 3698 anniversary." The servant spoke quietly, nervous about the king's response.

"Hmm... fireworks." The king said to himself. Fireworks were pretty and bright, just like diamonds, they were loud but shouldn't be too loud because of the distance between the 2 kingdoms. Beautiful and bright like diamonds and Armoni loved diamonds.

"I don't care about the fireworks, continue with me plans." Yoongi demanded, making the servant nod and bow before hurrying out.

"What are you planning anyways?" Niki came out of nowhere to ask.

"I hope you know you look horrible in white." Yoongi teased his younger brother.

"No, I don't! Noona do I look good in white?" Niki attention shifted to Jisoo who walked in with Jin and Jimin.

"Of course you do, Niki." Jisoo smiled at him.

"Yoongi, why on earth do you have everybody scared out of the mind scrambling around everywhere?" His dad asked.

"Go ahead, Yoongi. Tell them your plans." Jimin said in a teasing tone.

"Does it really matter, dad? I'm the king and I can have everyone scared scrambling around if I want." Yoongi said smartly.

"Yes, it does, SON. I made you king and I can easily unmake you king and give the crown to Yeji." Yoongi rolled his eyes, knowing he couldn't say anything else.

"Come on, father! Why Yeji and why not me? Besides, a single women can not bare to hold the weight of a whole kingdom by herself." Niki pouted before crossing his arms.

"Now, Niki, women are stronger than you think."

"Yeah, especially if they can bare the pain of pushing your big ass watermelon head out their vi-" Jimin got interrupted by his mother.

"JIMIN-all though you are right, keep it family friendly." Jisoo addressed.

"Y-your Majesty." Jungkook came in the room out of breathe as if he was running a marathon secondz before this.