ending #2 (sad)

"Yoongi, Yoongi, get up! It's your birthday!" Armoni happily shouted around Yoongi as she belly flopped on the bed next to him.

"Good morning, love." Armoni turned her head to look at Yoongi who was already looking at her.

"Come on, let's get dressed and eat breakfast." Yoongi got up, Armoni following after.

"Good morning, Moni." Jisoo smiled once she saw Armoni, greeting her.

"Good morning, Emmona!" 2 plates were sat down In front of her and Yoongi.

"What are you doing today, Armoni?" Rose asked.

"Well, me and Yoongi might go to the sunflower field today, maybe also the ocean." Armoni giggled to herself, squeezing Yoongi's hand under the table.

"Oh," Rose frowned, looking over at Yeji who had the same look.

"Dr. Linda is coming in today, did you forget that?" Jin asked as he noticed the two share the same look.

"Do I have to see her?" Armoni pouted.

"But it will help you get better, Moni." Jimin said with a small smile.

"But Yoongi said I didn't have to go." Armoni rolled her eyes and sat back in her seat.

"Yoongi can go with you." Jisoo smiled sadly.

"Okay." Armoni smiled happily before continuing to eat.

After finishing breakfast and talking with Yoongi, Dr. Linda was there.

"Where would you like to have this session, Queen Armoni?" Linda asked kindly.

"In the indoor garden with Yoongi."

"As you wish." Linda smiled and led the way, she'd been there plenty of times with Armoni.

Once their session was over, she went over to the others to tell them how everything was going.

"It's gotten worse. Her schizophrenia, it's getting out of hand, she's refusing to do anything if Yoongi's not there."

Linda and the others watched as Armoni laughed at nothing while holding her hand out, as if someone was holding it.

"We noticed, but-but we don't want to see her ruined again." Jisoo said for all of them.

"You can't keep feeding her this false reality, you already saw what happened the first time you tried to." Niki glared at her for mentioning Armoni attempt of suicide.

Later that night, Armoni was in the room with Yoongi.

"Armoni," Yoongi called her name, interrupting Armoni's rambling.

"Yes?" Armoni answered back with a smile.

"Why do you think I'm still alive?" Yoongi asked creepily.

"You- You are alive, Yoongi." Armoni said in a questioning tone, looking back down at her wedding ring. She gasped when she looked up.

Yoongi was looking back at her, but half of his face was disorientated with a gunshot in his head.

"Me and you both know that I died in the war, they sent you my crown cover in blood, Armoni." Armoni cried and covered her ears.

That night she decided to sleep with Yeji, the girl being like an older sister to her, she believed that she was just hallucinating and that Yoongi just needed some time alone.

"Goodnight."

Armoni woke up in the flower field, but she was in a white dress, her wedding dress.

"Armoni, darling." She looked back to see Yoongi standing against a tree.

"You need to move on." Yoongi walked up to her, holding both of her hands.

"B-but I can't, Yoongi! You- I need you and you know that!" Armoni broke down into tears.

"I know, baby, I know." Yoongi led them both down to the ground, them sitting now.

"Yoongi, we-we were suppose to ha-have kids an-and be happy." Armoni cried into his chest.

"You can still have my kids, darling." Yoongi chuckled.

"No, I can't, not if you're dead." Armoni said as if it was obvious.

"This might sound weird but I had my sperm stored, In case I was to die in the war, so you can still have my kids." Yoongi said nervously.

"B-but, I don't want them to grow up fatherless." Armoni said.

"I talked to Jimin about all of this, if you're okay with it, then be would gladly help you raise them as a father."

"I still love you, Yoongi, and always will."

"I love you too, darling, and forever will."