Chapter 14

"Hobi!" Armoni giggled, squealing as Hoseok threw floor at her. The 2 had been making muffins for the last 12 minutes, throwing flour at each other leaving themselves and the kitchen a mess.

"Okay, okay. Let's clean this up first and then get dresses quickly and then we will meet back here and put the muffins in the oven. While those are baking we'll find you something to eat. You know how to get to the kitchen from Yoongi's room or do you want me to go with you?" Hobi explained the plan to her while putting the flour up.

"No, I can do it myself." Armoni told him while putting all the dishes that they had used in the sink.

They managed to get the whole kitchen clean in an hour and a half, including the dishes. It would have been in a shorter amount of time if they would have stopped joking around and not let the sink over fill, causing bubbles and water to get all over the ground.

"How about we not tell Yoongi what happened?" Hobi laughed as he booped bubbles on Armoni's nose. Armoni only whined and giggled as she wiped them off.

"So are you sure you can go to your room and all the way back to the kitchen without getting lost?" Hoseok asked before she could take the first step up the stairs.

"Hobbi, I'm not a baby or a little kid, I'm 19 years old and I'm pretty sure I can make my way to my room and around a castle I've been in for a week now." Armoni pouted.

"Okay, okay. You're still a baby though, my precious, sweet little 19 year old." Hoseok teased the girl.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen, Hoseok." Armoni playfully rolled her eyes before fleeing up the stairs. Hoseok chuckled at the younger girl before making his way to his own room.

Yoongi sighed as the next person came up. So far he has gone through 26 people, 21 being innocent and 5 being guilty in some kind of way rather is was just walking fun of her or telling her she should kill herself.

"Name." Yoongi said tiredly to the little girl that looked no older than 8.

"Kim-Kimberly." The little girl said barely above a whisper. There was no was this little girl could have hurt Armoni in anyway, but anything is possible.

"Do you now a girl named Armoni?" The little girl nodded, slightly reminding Yoongi of Armoni.

"Sh-she was my friend and we would stay up late a night pass bedtime and eat cookies." The little girl giggled slightly at the memories, making Yoongi grin slightly but return right back to his straight face.

"Okay. Take her to room 15." This had been a pattern. All the innocent girls were sent to room 15 and innocent boys to room 14 which was right across from that. However, the guilty people were sent to the dungeon, waiting with fear to find out their punishments.

Yoongi watched as the soldier grabbed the little girl roughly.

"Gentle!" Yoongi demanded as the young girl almost tripped over her own feet from how rough the soldier was being.

"Yes, Your Majesty, sorry, You Majesty." The soldier apologized pathetically, holding his head down low.

"Next!" Yoongi scoffed before yelling for the next person.

Skip time because most of them were innocent.

"Name." Yoongi demanded harshly. He could tell that the women was the owner of the orphanage.

"L-Lee Mary." The women stuttered.

"And you surely know Armoni, am I right?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, already knowing damn well this women had something to do with Armoni.