Chapter 6

Armoni was walked nervously behind Yoongi, silently crying.

What is he going to do to me when we get where he is taking us? That was the only thing that was going on in Armoni's mind.

Without paying attention, she tripped but Yoongi was very quick to catch her.

"If you're having trouble walking in it, just lift it a little." Yoongi grabbed some of her dress skirt part and grabbed her hand, placing it in it.

"I can order you shorter dresses, it doesn't look like you do good in longer ones." Yoongi said.

"N-no! It's okay, I like it." Armoni said quietly. She could tell Yoongi was looking at her, which only gave her more inspiration to look at the ground.

"Okay then." They stopped at a guarded door that one of the guards opened. Armoni's lift her head up to look at the room, it was huge and had a balcony that had a pretty view of the village and sea.

"Sit." Yoongi told to her as he took his shoes off. Armoni nervously sat on the ground.

"I meant on the bed." Yoongi chucked, showing his gummy smile. That didn't make Armoni less embarrassed as she got up and sat on the bed though.

Yoongi crouched down infront of Armoni, looking at her through the veil even though he could see her face clearly before grabbing her leg, making Armoni jump as more tears streamed down her cheeks. He noticed the bruises of her ankle and only glared at Armoni, not bringing it up.

He took her heels off slowly.

After that he grabbed her hand, for some reason studying it.

"Your skin looks so beautiful against the diamonds." Armoni looked at the ring of her finger for the millionth time, it did look pretty but her dark skin didn't.

Before she knew it, Yoongi lifted up the veil that was covering her face, showing her tear stained cheeks and glossy eyes.

"Why are you crying, baby?" Just after Yoongi said that, Armoni bursted into tears, covering her face with her hands.

"B-because you're g-going to k-kill me and I d-don't w-want to d-die!" Armoni explained with her sobs. Yoongi frowned after hearing her explanation.

"I-I'm not going to kill you. Why would I marry you if I am just going to kill you? I love you too much for it anyways." Yoongi could not denied that he was slightly hurt at the fact that his wife was scared of the fact that he would kill her.

"Who told you that?" Yoongi asked Armoni as he moved her hand from covering her beautiful face.

"Mm everybody." Armoni whined. Yoongi sighed, deciding to let it go, he was a cold king, that's all people knew him for was killing.

"Okay, princess. Do you want to change into pajamas?" Armoni looked down at the ground, nervously nodding.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, m'kay? And use words" Yoongi gently lifted her head by her chin.

"Okay. Sorry." Armoni apologized as she played with her fingers.

"So do you want to change?" Yoongi asked once again, looking into Armoni's soul while Armoni had a hard time managing to keep the eye contact.

"Y-yes." Yoongi smiled at her before going over to the closet. He turned around to look at her, telling her to follow. She got off the bed and followed him

"Pick something." Armoni carefully picked a long pink silk gown. As soon as she picked it out, Yoongi grabbed her and walked her to the bathroom attacked to his room.

"Get changed and come out when you're ready." Yoongi opened the door for her. Armoni just nodded before going in, closing the door behind her.

Yoongi smiled like an idiot, his smile soon disappearing when he remembered the bruises on her legs. He doesn't know how she got them but he was going to find out.

Just then Armoni walked in, she somehow managed to take the jewels out of her hair and tie her hair in a bun.

"Baby, take all the jewelry off." Yoongi told her with a chuckle. She nodded, before taking all the heavy jewelry off that she was wearing. Yoongi grabbed it, taking it in the closet.

"Lay down. Jagi, you have a lot of things to do tomorrow." Yoongi said as he came back into the room. Armoni nervously got in the bed, curling up and looking at the balcony view. The town was empty, only street lights were on but it was still so beautiful. She sooner felt herself falling asleep until she was in dream land.

"I know damn well you didn't skip your own wedding to fuck her." Jimin appeared at the door, Namjoon next to him.

"First off, it's I'm the king and I personally say, fuck the after party, and second off, we didn't do anything so mind your damn business an d be quiet!" Yoongi yell whispered to Jimin, mentioning to the sleeping girl next to him.

"Jisoo wishes to see you." Namjoon spoke interrupting Yoongi huffed while rolling his eyes, glaring at the sleeping girl before getting up.

"Tell her I'll be there in a little bit." Yoongi said before walking to his closet. No way he was finna go in pajamas.

"Okay." Namjoon said, mentioning Jimin to leave with him instead of causing chaos to Yoongi. Jimin rolled his eyes before following.

"You wanted me, Emmona?" Yoongi walked up to Jisoo who was drinking wine while watching her husband be extra on the dance floor.

"Yes, I did. Come here so I can talk toy you in private." Jisoo lead Yoongi to the thrown room.

"I saw you take Armoni into the hallway, and I'm just here to say, don't force her into doing anything with you yet if she doesn't want to. I'm sure your father raised you better than that." Jisoo empathize the word 'anything', making Yoongi immediately know what he was talking about.

"I'm not that cruel, Emmona." Yoongi glared at Jisoo, sipping his own wine before placing it down.

"She just seems so... scared and uncomfortable around me. She cried cause she thought I was going to kill her." Yoongi frown.

"Ah, Yoongi-ah. You can't expect her to get fully completely be comfortable and trust you yet, you guys got married only a few hours ago and before she probably had no idea who you were and only recognized you for being a cold king." Jisoo explained.

"I know, Emmona, but how can I make her feel comfortable at least? I know trust is a hard thing to earn." Yoongi sighed.

"Go take her to do something she loves, I'm sure Namjoon didn't give her a whole tour of all 12 floors, do anything that makes her happy and she might see the true you and not the cold king anymore." Jisoo explained with a smile.

"When me and your father first got married, he took me to the garden the next day, but I was already comfortable with him." Jisoo stated.

"Right, cause he didn't force you to get married to him." Yoongi said sarcastically. He then closed his eyes in deep thoughts. What did Armoni like?

If you could go one place, where would you go and why?

I would go to Fiji island because of the pretty oceans.

"I got it! Thank you so much Emmona!" Yoongi hugged Jisoo before speed walking out of the thrown room.