.part 11.

The door bell rang and I started heading towards the door with my stuff before I got stopped

"Uhm y/n I need to tell you something quickly" "okay" "uhm well it's been on my mind and if you don't agree that's fine but I hope it's not awkward after this" "come on Trent spit it out Leah's waiting" "I like you"

"I like you too Trent I have done for ages omg Trent Alexander Arnold likes me back" I was so happy I started jumping up and down but in circle motion

I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back and we just stared into each other eyes for a moment and then we heard the door bell go

"I've got to go I'll text you when I'm back" I said smiling at him before leaving

"What was taking so long" "oh my Leah i have loads to tell you" I said giggly "okay well come on now your dad will be worried" "okay fine whatever" I got in the car and Leah began to drive to the house.

Leah followed me up the stairs and i clicked the doorbell. Quickly the door was opened to see my mum with a small smile on her face.

She said Leah could come in if she wanted but she kindly declined and headed back to her apartment.

I came inside the house and took my shoes of and went to sit in the living room with my mum.

"Did dad find out" "no don't worry her bought it sweet" "so spill the tea then" "so basically this morning I woke up and his arms were wrapped around my waist" "omg my baby is growing up" "well anyways before I left he pulled me for a chat and he said he likes me aswell" "yess are you finally glad that's off your mind now" "yes literally" "I think we'll just start to get to know each other more now and see where it goes" I said giddily with a massive smirk on my face.

My mum pulled me in to a big hug. "I know you've only have one ex but I think he might be the one for you if I'm being honest y/n" "you do" "yeah now let's have a mum and daughter day before you got to go to camp in a few days" "okay should we watch a film on the couch" "yeah we should do you want any snacks or anything" "can I just have some water and an apple please I'm not really in the mood for anything else mum" "okay hun"

Mum let me lay on top of her chest facing the film sideways.My phone pinged and I looked at it and saw Trent

Trent
Are you home you didn't text me x

Y/n
Oh my I completely forgot
Sorry Trent I'm just spending
Some time with my mum
that's All really sorry x

Trent
Oh that's absolutely fine
Don't worry about it I'll
Let you enjoy your time x

Y/ n
Okay byeeee 😘x

Trent
Byeee 😘❤️