.part 24.

I got up at 11:00am today as it was recovery and I didn't have to do media just yet as people will be doing quite a lot.

I headed down to the kitchen/seating area to get a little snack and then headed down to where people were doing the media.

I saw Leah and headed over to her. "Y/n how you feeling" she said giving me a hug
"I'm good thanks how are you"
"Couldn't be better how do you feel that your boyfriend isn't here now" she said giving me a nudge smirking at me.

"He's not my boyfriend Leah how many times".
Before Leah could speak someone called our names and said we had to get in our kits and take some photos in the futsal arena

We headed over and we got changed Leah went first and did some photos when it was me next.

I headed into the white screen and they told me what I had to do.

I showed the England badged on one and kissed it as I treasured my country very much.

I got changed into my England top and tracksuit bottoms and then I got called over to do a chicken shop date with Amelia.

I went over to her and gave her a hug and sat down (your Beth mead in this x).

She started and said "my middle name is y/n"
I stared blankly and said "good name"
"I don't like it"
"I do"

"Would you say your a competitive person?"
"Too competitive probably mhm"
"Oh dear... scary"
"Yes I am" I said rubbing my hands together as Amelia made a 😬 face( i didn't know how to describe it😭)

"I do have a load laugh I give you that" I said starting off
"Do people say that about you"
"Yeah I have a loud mouth"
"Do you maybe you think you should be quiet"

I raised my eyebrow at her giving her a confused face.

I did a fake laugh but completely different to what it actually is and said
"It's louder normally"
"Okay go on"
I did a much louder laugh and Amelia said
"That was terrifying"
"Thank you"

"I've got a funny laugh" she said and did a little ahum but high pitched which made me just giggle at her.

"It sounds like your in pain"
She kept on laughing which was funny but it couldn't get more awkward but in a good way.

"I would say I'm the funniest"
"What about Lucy is she funny"

I gave her a look which clarified as a not really face.

"Uh do you have a goal celebration because I do know that you like to score goals"

"Uh I don't"

"I mean I could give you one" she said
"Okay go on" she did so and did a little shuffle with her arms making me do it back having no idea.

"Would you rather get a red card or yellow card"

"Yellow" i said nodding my head to the side as to why would she think I'd prefer a red laughing.

Amelia gave me a ball and said to balance on my head and I couldn't really do and then passed it to Amelia to see her if she could do it.

She balanced it on the top of her head and I said "on your forehead"

"Okay no"
"Was that sexy" she asked making me sigh but because she is funny and awkward.

"Lionesses are faster than lions did you know that"

I said nodding my head and then said "how do you know that"

"Because I looked it up"

"How good are you at football 1 to 10"