.part 31.

We all did our warm ups and I was on the bench again but I wasn't surprised as I've only just had my debut a few games ago and a load of these girls have worked harder and been here longer than me.

I sat myself down next to Ella on the bench and the England vs Spain quarter finals kicked off.

It was a tough half for England and Spain were looking more likely to score.

In the 54th minutes after poor defending Spain had scored and it was 1-0.

Not long after I was called to go warm up and get ready to come on.

I high fives Ellen white and ran on the pitch fired up to get an equaliser.

In the 84th minute the ball got crossed into me I headed it down to Ella she slotted it into the net YESSSS EQUALISER FOR ENGLAND 1-1.

The final whistle blew and we went into extra time attacking trying so hard for our country to win and get through to the semi-finals.

96th minute Georgia outside the edge of the box the England players screening for the ball.Georgia shoots.BOOM. What a goal Georgia Stan way absolutely beautiful.

2-1 England we were defending and Mary making very crucial saves.

the final whistle blew. Yes England are threw to the semi-finals what a night.

We all celebrated with the fans singing sweet Caroline and freed from desire.

I spotted my dad in the box and I waved and gave him a kiss and he waved back catching my kiss.

I couldn't notice Trent or see him today as he couldn't make it which I wasn't too bothered about as I knew it was a far way away from Liverpool.

I went over to the England fans and did videos, photos and autographs. The fans do make you smile and give you a lot of confidence and make you want too win it even more for them and the country.

We all headed back to the changing room me and the girls and we celebrate our win a little and then get a shower, changed, sarina to have like a team talk about what to improve and some praise.

I was finished about 45 minutes later and I went up to the room where you see your family.

"Mum" I shouted
"Y/n, you did so good" she said hugging me tightly.
I let go off the hug to go give my dad a hug."you did so good today my princess and your in the semi finals" he said excitedly and I smiled at him.

"Ive got a question dad"
"Go on sweetheart"
"Do you know if Lilly will be in Sheffield or have you no clue"
"Uhm I don't know sweetheart I don't think she has moved you might see her but not in stadium as you know how much of a Wednesdayite she is" we both let out a laugh.

Right so let me explain who Lilly is. Lilly is my second cousin that lives in Sheffield. When my dad played football I use to go to Sheffield as he hadn't met my step mum yet and just broken up with my real mum. Anyways Sheffield Wednesday is like another home to me as it was Saturdays and I use to go watch her with Lilly , her mum Lisa and her dad Liam.

I had a lot of fun and I really like the player Chris brunt and glen whelan caught my eye. But either way I do enjoy the club Sheffield Wednesday and we'll when I play at Sheffield united I may spit on the pitch but not being rude just don't like the club as I prefer and I say support Sheffield Wednesday if not West Ham.

Anyways I hope I see her as I haven't seen her in 5 years which is a very long time. I see her instagram photos and like them but never had the time to meet up as I was too busy getting my football career going.

It was getting late now so I headed back on the England coach and said goodbye too my family and wished them safe travel and then went back to the hotel.

We arrived to the hotel all of us knackered and as soon as I got to my bed I quickly got into some pyjamas brushed my teeth and flopped on my bed and fell straight too sleep.